Quick reminder for PS+ users that don't yet own a PS4

Skippy

Right, well I'll check that straight away. Thanks.

EDIT: Seems to have  worked, though, for some reason Resogun took two tries to purchase for free.

Anyway, I am now the proud owner of two PS4 games.

I wonder if I'll have as much of a backlog as the Vita, which I also don't have. I'll check online every time they update PS+ anyway.

Edited by PolarPhantom
  • Like 1

Right, well I'll check that straight away. Thanks.

EDIT: Seems to have  worked, though, for some reason Resogun took two tries to purchase for free.

Anyway, I am now the proud owner of two PS4 games.

I wonder if I'll have as much of a backlog as the Vita, which I also don't have. I'll check online every time they update PS+ anyway.

Yeah that happened to me yesterday but got it on the second try for some reason. 

This is fantastic, thanks! I thought you just had to have a PS4 to get the free games. I don't plan on getting a PS4 for at least a year, if not 2, so this will give me quite the collection for when I decide to get one. Probably won't even have to buy any games at first, haha.

• Like 1

This is fantastic, thanks! I thought you just had to have a PS4 to get the free games. I don't plan on getting a PS4 for at least a year, if not 2, so this will give me quite the collection for when I decide to get one. Probably won't even have to buy any games at first, haha.

It quite clearly states that if you're a PS+ member you're entitled to purchase all available free games be it for the PS3, Vita or PS4. Problem is I figured a lot of people wouldn't realise that as you can't purchase them through your PS3. Glad this helped you.

• Like 1

PS4 browser? If you have a PS4, you can just get the games from the PS store on your PS4. It's only for those who don't have a PS4 yet, they need to go to the web store on their PC.

Ow sorry lad, that's awesome then :). I'm getting mine on Tuesday, my local gamestop was sold out, and I heard something about the download list, so I thought it was something about that. Thanks xD

Ow sorry lad, that's awesome then :). I'm getting mine on Tuesday, my local gamestop was sold out, and I heard something about the download list, so I thought it was something about that. Thanks xD

No worries pal. ;)

Nice to hear you're getting a PS4. :D

I'd tried to do this a couple of days ago but couldn't access the store, and I probably would have forgotten about it had it not been for this so big thanks man

Yeah there were some PSN issues when the PS4 was released in the EU. They even disabled some functions. Store issues were happening to plenty of peope, including me.

Edited by MrCostari
  • Like 1

Thank you! :)

For some reason Contrast wanted me to pay for it on the first try, second time it worked though :S If anyone else has this problem, remove it from your basket, refresh, type it in the search box and try adding it to basket again, seemed to work for me :)

• Like 1