Stalker 2 to be a 3 month timed exclusive to xbox

Thephoenixshow

8 hours ago, DeathlessVoid said:

Instead of treating people with the attitude that they're insensitive idiots, you could actually take a moment to realize that the Google algorithm is not a strict thing that shows the same search results to everyone. It actually bases your results on your own history and search routines. Therefore, Push Square was not on the top of my search results.

That said, you probably didn't read the article. It doesn't give developer confirmation that it's coming to PS5, as per what I asked for. Just yet another useless article among dozens that talk about the leaked documents of it being a 3-month exclusive.

Correction, I think most people are incompetent idiots while I reserve the title of insensitive asshole for myself but that aside I'm sure even someone with zero internet history on their machine could easily find any one of the countless articles on this issue.

I'm not sure what you're expecting to get. If any information about this game was shared to the public, it would have been posted in this thread. I'm also not sure why you're so dismissive of the leak, you can't get any more direct a source than that. That's information the company themselves didn't want consumers to know yet and probably angered some higher ups at the Xbox division.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Correction, I think most people are incompetent idiots while I reserve the title of insensitive asshole for myself but that aside I'm sure even someone with zero internet history on their machine could easily find any one of the countless articles on this issue.

I'm not sure what you're expecting to get. If any information about this game was shared to the public, it would have been posted in this thread. I'm also not sure why you're so dismissive of the leak, you can't get any more direct a source than that. That's information the company themselves didn't want consumers to know yet and probably angered some higher ups at the Xbox division.

It's evident that someone needs to release their anger on these forums to make themselves feel better. I was expecting to get what I asked for, not some snarky bullshit from some person so discontent with themselves they gotta be a dick with every post they make.

If you could take off your angry-goggles for a minute and exchange them for your reading comprehension goggles, you'd see I asked for developer confirmation. Not some leaked documents that do nothing. I read this forum, people seem convinced it's coming to PS, latest update from dev was "no plans to come to PS", therefore I thought there was something I missed.

How hard is that for you, almighty being, overwhelmingly intelligent GOD OF THE FORUMS, to understand? My brain so small, Me so stupid.

Don't worry. I'll just stop posting here all together. Too many people around here like you, heads so far up their asses it's unreal.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chornobyl ‘Come to Me’ gameplay trailer, screenshots

Due out in 2023.

https://www.gematsu.com/2022/12/stalker-2-heart-of-chornobyl-come-to-me-gameplay-trailer-screenshots

TMeKdx2.jpg

eqT4vTm.jpg

SiFaPIz.jpg

39z8iPT.jpg

ByI37Yv.jpg

Edited by ziggypossum
EDIT
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 18/03/2022 at 0:28 PM, DeathlessVoid said:

It's evident that someone needs to release their anger on these forums to make themselves feel better. I was expecting to get what I asked for, not some snarky bullshit from some person so discontent with themselves they gotta be a dick with every post they make.

If you could take off your angry-goggles for a minute and exchange them for your reading comprehension goggles, you'd see I asked for developer confirmation. Not some leaked documents that do nothing. I read this forum, people seem convinced it's coming to PS, latest update from dev was "no plans to come to PS", therefore I thought there was something I missed.

How hard is that for you, almighty being, overwhelmingly intelligent GOD OF THE FORUMS, to understand? My brain so small, Me so stupid.

Don't worry. I'll just stop posting here all together. Too many people around here like you, heads so far up their asses it's unreal.

Just came here to see if there was any news about the game.

People like that are insufferable.

”tWo SeCoNdS oF gOoGlInG”

Don’t let them put you off, they clearly haven’t the slightest modicum of social skills. What’s wrong with asking people about a game…on a gaming forum? By their logic, they wouldn’t interact with anyone since everything can be searched on Google in “tWo SeCoNdS”.

There is absolutely nowhere that the game is confirmed to be coming to PS5. Nowhere credible, the publisher/dev haven’t confirmed this or hinted at it in the slightest. As such, I’ll be keeping my sold out CE pre order on Xbox for the time being until/if there is some solid announcement regarding a PS release.

• Like 1