Still a way to obtain the trophies?

Cassio_Legend

hey there!

I know that (some of) the DLCs can´t be bought anymore. I wasn`t into trophies when i tried pinball arcade back in 2016. Unfortunatley i earned 1 tophy out of 118. Currently i am working on my profile completionrate. So i was wondering how i can get most of the trophies legit. What DLCs are still obtainable and which aren´t? All inforamtions online are quite confusing. Maybe it´s a lost hope, but i thought i could ask nonetheless. Thanks.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cassio_Legend said:

Now I only have to get the info, if the digital and physical version share the same trophy list. 

It seems like they do regarding to the provided informations on other websites. At least for the EU version. 

One last question. When I buy everything still avaliable, will there be double purchases? What I mean by that is, are some of the dlc tables included in the season 1 or 2 physical version? I tried to figure it out on my own, but because of licensing there are various informations regarding to this question. 

There is some overlap between the re-shuffled DLC packs and Season 1 & 2, but not much. Seasons 1 & 2 had a lot of the top WMS tables that were delisted. All of the DLC packs with trophies would still offer at least one exclusive trophy outside of the Season 1& 2 tables.

Before buying you should also consider that a lot of these trophies are extremely difficult and will each take hours of practice and a lot of frustration. Great fun for pinball fans, but if your only concern is trophies you may want to pass.

50 minutes ago, tom_waits said:

Before buying you should also consider that a lot of these trophies are extremely difficult and will each take hours of practice and a lot of frustration. Great fun for pinball fans, but if your only concern is trophies you may want to pass.

Okay thanks for the reminder. I guess i won´t purchase them all at once. I will start with the physical season 1 disc and when i can`t get enough of this game, i will buy season 2. Step by step. Hopefully there will be a sale on the dlcs again. Otherwise i could regret it. 

Since you aren’t going for 100% anyway, I recommend you go for it.  Disc 1 and 2 have very good tables.  All standard goal trophies are easy, you can get them from basically banging the ball around the table.  Casual play.

Wizard goal trophies are much more difficult but vary from table to table.  Some only a handful of elite players have unlocked.  Others are much more doable.  Part of the battle is understanding how to achieve them but the in-game table guides help.

My favorite tables from Pinball Arcade are generally Stern and Williams/Bally.  Many of the latter are now available on Pinball FX3 as are a lot of Zen-created tables so check out that game too if you already haven't.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Many of the latter are now available on Pinball FX3 as are a lot of Zen-created tables so check out that game too if you already haven't.

Thanks, maybe i will do in the near future. But i made myself a promise, that i won`t start any new game before reaching a profile compeltionrate over 80%. Otherwise i start too many games i can`t even finish in time. I started at 51% completionrate and now am at 73%. Progress takes time but i played so many good games again i wouldn`t have approached a second time. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
4 hours ago, I_dontPullOut- said:

Hey Cassio which dlc did you purchase? I’m in the same boat as you :)

Hey there, 

I basically bought the physical copies of Season 1 and 2 second hand on ebay. I was able to get both of them for 25€. With the two disc's you should be able to geht like 83 of the trophies. Could be less, I don't really remember anymore. But I am able to get most of the trophies with the disc's. It depends on your region of you are able to purchase the disc's. And by now they are pretty rare. 

Edited by Cassio_Legend
Spelling