Max Payne 3 online is shutting down on September 16, 2021

POEman553

10 hours ago, ZachSmoke said:

Just missing challenge mode. Not sure entirely how long this will take but I did the first four chapters this morning. Should be able to complete this tonight or tomorrow. Work has really put a toll on me almost no free time as of now. 

Game is really short in amount of chapters. Since only less than 2 days left, do chapter 5 and to chapter 9 in same day. Chapter 10 is short tbh. Chapter 14 is easy too. I did remaining chapters 12, 13, 14 this morning and got the trophy of challenge mode. 

Finally got my last multiplayer trophy yesterday in the form of Challenge Mode. Honestly, it was a breeze after having just played on Hard. If that is the same difficulty as NYMHC but with the perma-death, I think it is totally do able. If it were on hard.... IDK man, that was tough. 

Good luck to everyone who still needs to finish!

• Like 2

On 9/14/2021 at 10:48 AM, willmill97 said:

I will simply never understand people leaving online trophies until the last day when an announcement has been way way wayyyy in advance.

Seeing the rarity go up is fun though, yeah?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Helyx said:

So, if I started right now, how long would it take to do all the multiplayer trophies? You guys think I have enough time?

Considering the servers are scheduled to shut off sometime today, you wouldn't make it. Might get some done, but not all.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

I'm glad most of us were able to get these trophies before the servers become obsolete. I managed to finish challenge mode around 10pm. I will never forget Chapter 4-1, the chaotic and fun multiplayer matches I got to experience and the community coming together to help each other to unlock these trophies.