Max Payne 3 online is shutting down on September 16, 2021

POEman553

TO ANYONE WONDERING IF GTAIV & RDR ONLINE WILL BE EFFECTED, THE ANSWER IS NO.

Back in 2014, GameSpy servers which hosted both GTAIV, RDR & many other games were shot down & 6 months later online for GTAIV & RDR was broth back with private servers called GoneSpy. Servers were running ever since then & R* has nothing to do with them.

Edited by kenseizenkai
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Smashero said:

It was answered like 7 times already.

"L.A. NOIRE" DOESN'T HAVE ANY ONLINE RELATED TROPHIES!! IT IS NOT AFFECTED!

GTA 4 and RDR on Gamespy?... Now on Gonespy? Are you sure you didn't mixed up sth?

Bringing 'Em Back from the Dead - The Gonespy Thread... - Off Topic - PSNProfiles

I read about it somewhere a long time ago. The article could be wrong, but I remember it clearly. According to Polygon, Max Payne 3 servers were also effected when GameSpy servers shot down. This is a Polygon article from 2014: https://www.polygon.com/2014/4/30/5667670/red-dead-redemption-and-gta-4-will-be-affected-by-gamespy-server

Edited by kenseizenkai

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

But this is TPS, not FPS 1f61c.png.

MP3 was one of the games I bought right on the release day, didn't check the trophy list at all, no spoilers, no info, just started and simply enjoyed it A LOT.

Then I got to know that there are online trophies, but they weren't that bad, but after the DLCs appeared I simply abandoned the game. And one day decided to give it a try again i order to achieve as high trophy completion as I could and I really enjoyed the online part, did all the DLCs which I am actually quite proud of. The only thing missing now to 100% is the famous NYMHC, but I have a lot of time to practice it now. Good luck to everyone who wants to complete the online part - you have enough time and all trophies are easy obtainable before the shutdown date with a bit of dedication.

Same here bro bought it enjoyed it

People who buys games for trophies only they should not be called gamer 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cometowner said:

Same here bro bought it enjoyed it

People who buys games for trophies only they should not be called gamer 

They call them Trophies hunters with a big T . not casual or even A By pass gamers with a big B . 

Edited by Hysteria

5 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

Yeah cuz I am myself obsessed with a Big mind (:

Big Brain Meme GIF - BigBrain Meme Markiplier GIFs

6 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

I need the DLC done if anyone is up for it 

in my country's store the game seems is delisted .... where did you get the game + DLC

• Like 1

1 minute ago, amurnin100 said:
1 minute ago, amurnin100 said:

I’ve had the hard copy and bought the DLC years ago , still store on my console 

When you need a moderator…. 

I had it before but I am again looking for it in the local market but again i need it in region 1 so i can download the DLC from the US store 

15 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

It sucks that this game had to have online trophies. The Shadows Rushed Me is one of those trophies that always makes me stop and go "Holy shit, this guy is good at video games" when I see it on a profile, and now we'll be seeing a lot less of it with the Platinum becoming unobtainable.

I actually liked the multiplayer. ? At the time, every online shooter was COD or a COD clone and this game had cool modes like Gang Wars and Payne Killer.

The base game trophies weren't too bad, but the DLC trophies were pretty stupid like Air Ace.

Edited by pathtoninja
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, JewishPanCaKe said:

Once I hit level 50. I have to join an online match for the trophy to pop. Does anyone know the minimum amount of people required to start a match? :/

If you go on deathmatch you only need 2 ( you and a freind) but you can probably find many randoms and boosting sessions so just try to join any deathmatch game then leave when you get the trophy

1 hour ago, stiviwonderstif said:

Around 600 times the bar level. At the end, just play and repeat with a podcast and the TV audio out. Hours and hours. 

The poiny is... NYMHC is not that hard. Believe, it is just practise. I did it on my 7th try. And 4 times I died in very stupid ways Mostly not really far, one in chapter 12. 1 time crashed loading a new area, another I died by a grenade in the final boss and the 7th was the good one. Believe me. Is not that hard. Just practise.

Practice is how you get good at this that are....hard. Just because you found it easy, doesn't make it easy. There is a whole thread here where people share their experiences with it, and it's not a breeze. 

• Like 2