Grand Theft Auto V online is ending on December 16, 2021

POEman553

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

Achievemnts and thropies in consoles are not directly handed by Rockstar but from PlayStation. Since this product will be discontinued we cannot guarantee this topic will fixed in upcoming releases. We encourage you to please submit any constructive GTA Online suggestions and input that you have via the official Feedback website: https://www.rockstargames.com/GTAOnline/feedback. Although we cannot guarantee a response, we review submissions and appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,

Matias L. Rockstar Support

On 16/06/2021 at 10:27 PM, kevao97 said:

for the first time in my fucking gaming life, I AM FREE! every shut down is a terrible stress I'm especially grateful to Max Payne 3 for completing 100%

If you already have Run Like The Wind and still need other trophies, BE CAREFUL! this trophy can be unlocked by accident, play only in private games and still be extra careful!

People don't have to be careful about how they play GTA V after getting Run Like The Wind, they simply have to be careful with the way they approach their dispute on this website if they get flagged for autopopped rank trophies. 

If a modder unlocks trophies for a person they can follow my thread for advice regarding getting unflagged:

A person could also at their own discretion decide to do Rank 25 and Rank 50 legitimately with private lobbies and then wait a while before allowing a modder to unlock their rank 100 trophy, at that point you don't have to go through the terrible dispute process with GTA V and you can have the platinum for less effort than most people. On top of that modders can drop you the amount of money you need to get the "spend $8million on heist vehicles" anonymously too so you won't need to grind for money before the servers shutdown.

9 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

Achievemnts and thropies in consoles are not directly handed by Rockstar but from PlayStation. Since this product will be discontinued we cannot guarantee this topic will fixed in upcoming releases. We encourage you to please submit any constructive GTA Online suggestions and input that you have via the official Feedback website: https://www.rockstargames.com/GTAOnline/feedback. Although we cannot guarantee a response, we review submissions and appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,

Matias L. Rockstar Support

Sony isn't responsible for Rockstar fucking up the bounty feature, if they fix that feature then the trophy will be possible again without the help of modders. Of course because it's shutting down and it's a PS3 game there's really no chance that Rockstar is going to fix it in my opinion. Simply move on and play the superior PS4 version and upcoming PS5 version instead of the PS3 version at this point. At least that option is available.

Edited by Sergen

4 hours ago, Sergen said:

People don't have to be careful about how they play GTA V after getting Run Like The Wind, they simply have to be careful with the way they approach their dispute on this website if they get flagged for autopopped rank trophies. 

If a modder unlocks trophies for a person they can follow my thread for advice regarding getting unflagged:

A person could also at their own discretion decide to do Rank 25 and Rank 50 legitimately with private lobbies and then wait a while before allowing a modder to unlock their rank 100 trophy, at that point you don't have to go through the terrible dispute process with GTA V and you can have the platinum for less effort than most people. On top of that modders can drop you the amount of money you need to get the "spend $8million on heist vehicles" anonymously too so you won't need to grind for money before the servers shutdown.

Sony isn't responsible for Rockstar fucking up the bounty feature, if they fix that feature then the trophy will be possible again without the help of modders. Of course because it's shutting down and it's a PS3 game there's really no chance that Rockstar is going to fix it in my opinion. Simply move on and play the superior PS4 version and upcoming PS5 version instead of the PS3 version at this point. At least that option is available.

Yes, I'm sure people will want to go through this similar situation that you described instead of avoiding any conflict with the CRT as much as possible.

I've had a bounty and millions of dollars placed/dropped on me by modders more than once. Luckily I didnt get called out by Rockstar either. I got run like the wind within the last 12 months. If was one of the last trophies I needed. Haven't bothered with the Heist trophies although given the opportunity it would be cool to 100% it. 

I'd like to run for the 100% but I think I'm lvl 30 online (haven't been played since 2014 lol). How long does this mp take to be completed? My PS3 currently is not in my house, I'll bring it home on mid-July, so only 3-4 months available but not so much free time to spend for this, like 3-4 hours a week.

• 2 weeks later...

To confirm, are the only trophies that can be unlocked by hackers the level 25/50/100 and run like the wind?

I already have the Run Like The Wind trophy from before it was removed, so if i level to 100 in private lobbies then I would be safe to play on the regular lobbies?

No others to worry about being auto popped?

1 hour ago, FreeSpark22 said:

To confirm, are the only trophies that can be unlocked by hackers the level 25/50/100 and run like the wind?

I already have the Run Like The Wind trophy from before it was removed, so if i level to 100 in private lobbies then I would be safe to play on the regular lobbies?

No others to worry about being auto popped?

Any time you do a job, even in an invite only session, there's a chance the game will throw you into a public lobby instead of back into your invite only lobby.

18 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Any time you do a job, even in an invite only session, there's a chance the game will throw you into a public lobby instead of back into your invite only lobby.

Ah thanks, I was under this impression that was just for heists. But if it's for any job i will need to be extra careful.

I'll be using a more or less empty, spare PS3 so I believe I can delete the user before syncing trophies if anything pops unexpectedly.

This is going to be quite the hassle but I am keen to get it done legit.

2 hours ago, FreeSpark22 said:

I believe I can delete the user before syncing trophies if anything pops unexpectedly.

Yes, just don't press X on the Trophies icon. But remember that deleting the user will delete all saves and activations for all your content.

I'd love to know how some of these people are such a high level, some of which play nothing but GTA V, and still have no idea how to use a motorbike at the end of the Pacific Standard Bank. I'm on about twelve failures now and have only died once because I followed a duo to see what they were doing to die so much; swapping vehicles and doing it badly.