Trophy Thoughts?

KristanWoodtail

Seems simple enough, I think any grind might come down to the bond events in case they require multiple playthroughs due to not being able to get them all in the two playthroughs required, but if you can do them in the first two playthroughs, it shouldn't be too bad... 

Super excited about this one though ?

Edited by IslamicCakeBaker
  • Like 1

Wow, I loved the demo, but looking at the trophy list it really makes me wonder if the combat was still a bit lacking, or if i just missed major opportunities!  I brain crushed EVERYTHING i could, as I thought it was a cool mechanic, but doing 3 at once?  I wonder if that's an upgrade you have to purchase, or if you just have to get 3 into the brain-crush-ready-state and then you can do it all at once, and I just missed it in the demo.

I thoroughly loved the demo, and can't wait for the game to come out though!

2 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Gonne follow this game a bit. Is it a hard game?

its not out yet. But there will probably be difficulties. There is a demo. 

I think itll be as hard as you make it. There is no difficulty specific trophy.  So play on easy and be a god, or play on hard and get wrecked. 

1 hour ago, zizimonster said:

Raising Bond Level sounds like a grind. :hmm:

yeah but since you need a ng+ with 2nd main character, unless they have a completely different party, I'd expect bond levels to carry over. Id say the all gifts and Monster guide would be harder... gifts who knows, and monster guides always include that 1 stupid small missable that always gets overlooked it seems. ?

On 17/6/2021 at 9:11 AM, Infected Elite said:

its not out yet. But there will probably be difficulties. There is a demo. 

I think itll be as hard as you make it. There is no difficulty specific trophy.  So play on easy and be a god, or play on hard and get wrecked. 

yeah but since you need a ng+ with 2nd main character, unless they have a completely different party, I'd expect bond levels to carry over. Id say the all gifts and Monster guide would be harder... gifts who knows, and monster guides always include that 1 stupid small missable that always gets overlooked it seems. 1f605.png

The party characters are different for each main character. Probably you can play the NG+ with the same protagonist. If you switch character you have to do everything from 0. That's s all  only in my opinion of course.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TenebraZero said:

The party characters are different for each main character. Probably you can play the NG+ with the same protagonist. If you switch character you have to do everything from 0. That's s all  only in my opinion of course.

good to know its diff party. i kinda been avoiding a lot lf this game until release.