Trophy Thoughts?

KristanWoodtail

13 hours ago, Shinigami_98212 said:

All I can say on the platinum is there's no missable trophies. When you finish the run with each protagonist, you can change pg in any moment inside the shelter. So when you finish the first run (I recomenned to start with Yuito and then with Kasane in a single save, you have the New Game EX that can transfer all progression in the new run, also with Kasane and vice versa) I Would like to say more things, but in this moment I can't do that, so if you are patience, from 23rd June I can give you more information. So don't worry and enjoy the game, 'cause it has one of the most enjoyable combat system. ;)

P.S sorry for my bad english, I don't usually write in this forum xD

Can you estimate how many hours the platinum took?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, DawningWolf55 said:

The game has nothing to do with Code Vein, I don't know where people keep getting this idea. It is it's entirely own thing made by the Tales of Vesperia Creators.

I'm really lost with the teams as everything is BN studios now. 

@Shinigami_98212 i've send you and PM and after that I saw you responded here. It's good to know that the combat feels good and I loved the demo. I would love to know if it's a big game like 15+ hours of story content.

1 hour ago, instastoump said:

@Shinigami_98212 i've send you and PM and after that I saw you responded here. It's good to know that the combat feels good and I loved the demo. I would love to know if it's a big game like 15+ hours of story content.

I just watched VG247 review a minute ago and the reviewer said it took him 20 hours to finish a story of 1 character.

Edited by BloodyRutz

2 hours ago, instastoump said:

I'm really lost with the teams as everything is BN studios now. 

My first playthrough took around 35-40 hours. The PR said it would take 20 so maybe I was just distracted with all the side missions and bonding events and the others didn't bother?

I'm on 60 hours so far and about half way through the second character. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shinigami_98212 said:

Hi there! The Embargo has lift and....

I beat the platinum trophy in 50 hours, the first run with Yuito in about 22 hours and Kasane like 9 hours in NG EX. Nope it doesn't have any connection with Code Vein, 'cause Code Vein is set in God Eater universe and the Others in Scarlet Nexus have nothing to do with the Aragami.

Where can I start?

I suggest three things: max bonds, all abilities and presents.

To max all bonds don't worry, you have the post game where you can chance from Yuito to Kasane and vice-versa in any moment, so you can bring the bond with patience in endgame. To do that, I suggest to gift the best presents to all your allies in case you see that the bond doesn't go from level 5 to 6. It's quite simple, but if you aim to get the platinum trophy I suggest you to give every presents that you unlock in every chapter of story.

To get all abilities you need to reach the level 80 with one protagonist, and unlock all abilities (you don't need to unlock all abilities for each protagonists, don't worry). I found a Good spot for grinding where to obtain 200K EXP every 6-7 minutes, you need to play every time the entire area that's located before the final boss. I suggest to use the SAS System with Ipervelocity (Arashi) Duplication (Kyoka) and then one buff between electro and pyro, and yes, use the teleporter with Luka. You can use 4 powers in the same time thanks to some abilities.

To gift all presents may be a problem, but you can create a wishlist with every things that you need, the materials are quite simple to obtain and every character has ten presents in total. The secondary mission are cumulative with each protagonist, so you can do all the easiest missions to get the trophy as soon as possible. These are all the important information that you need to get the platinum, 'cause these trophies are the longest to obtain in Scarlet Nexus. If you have any questions, ask with no problem and yes, sorry for my bad english :D

How difficult is the Platinum Trophy out of 10? 1 being easiest and 10 being hardest?

Edited by Cryogenicide_X

36 minutes ago, Shinigami_98212 said:

The platinum has no difficult trophies, so you can play it on easy, intermediate or hard. I suggest a difficult like 3/10 or 4/10

Last question. Is it true that you can upgrade to the PS5 version for free from the PS4 version? If so, can you transfer your save and the trophies pop. 

Edited by Cryogenicide_X

36 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Last question. Is it true that you can upgrade to the PS5 version for free from the PS4 version? If so, can you transfer your save and the trophies pop. 

the game has a free upgrade but i'm not sure about the save transfer. i think you can tho.

Thank you everyone for your responses! I'm so pumped for Friday!!!

2 hours ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Yup, free upgrade and save transfer like Final Fantasy VII Remake 

2 hours ago, KIERONOO said:

Any missable trophies?

Nothing is Missable! :D

Edited by Shinigami_98212
  • Like 3

Seems like it's not autopop on PS5?  and no PS5-> PS4 save transfer?

This is where I don't get the devs. For trophy hunters it would be upsetting to choose first playthrough on PS4 over PS5 version. If it's this case I would probably just play the PS5 ver then. 

8 minutes ago, YokA_sun said:

This is where I don't get the devs. For trophy hunters it would be upsetting to choose first playthrough on PS4 over PS5 version. If it's this case I would probably just play the PS5 ver then. 

Nope, I try this too but the save transfer is only from Ps4 to Ps5. It's not like the smart delivery on Xbox the free upgrade on PS5

10 minutes ago, YokA_sun said:

I'm okay with that. I started on the PS5 but it broke so I sent it back to Sony. But, I'm reviewing the game so I played it on my PS4 Pro instead. The game is great, but the 30fps and low resolution made the game a bit iffy to play, especially after I'd played about 6 hours at 4k and 60fps.

So, I'm 2 trophies off the platinum on the PS4 and I'll happily replay it again on the PS5 as it's much better. But, if you have both systems then I'd recommend playing it on PS5 only. I don't get those who buy cross-gen games then play the inferior version just to grab two platinum, just play the best version and have fun.

1 hour ago, YokA_sun said:

I thought i would pop one trophy on PS4 then transfer to PS5 but seems i can't connect to the server anyway to test this.

Hi, I have a doubt about the trophy of giving ALL gifts to ALL. I started with Yuito, I read that there are unique gifts in both campaigns. I guess with Kasame I have to give gifts to Yuito right? Are those enough? Or I have to give ALL gifts to ALL again.
There is the gift for the third equipment which has a ridiculous drop (plug-in H). I have been for an hour and I only had it once the item... if I think I have to do 10 again I get a fever xD

3 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Hi, I have a doubt about the trophy of giving ALL gifts to ALL. I started with Yuito, I read that there are unique gifts in both campaigns. I guess with Kasame I have to give gifts to Yuito right? Are those enough? Or I have to give ALL gifts to ALL again.
There is the gift for the third equipment which has a ridiculous drop (plug-in H). I have been for an hour and I only had it once the item... if I think I have to do 10 again I get a fever xD

They carry over between characters. All the gifts I gave during my Yuito playthrough are there on my Kasane playthrough.

4 minutes ago, Kcrack_Km said:

They carry over between characters. All the gifts I gave during my Yuito playthrough are there on my Kasane playthrough.

Ok, so if now with Yuito for all characters I give 10/10 gifts (are there 10 each?) Then with Kasane I will have to give only the different ones (for youti I guess) and the trophy is unlocked?

8 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

There is the gift for the third equipment which has a ridiculous drop (plug-in H). I have been for an hour and I only had it once the item... if I think I have to do 10 again I get a fever

You don't necessarily have to wait for the Plug-ins to drop randomly. If you have all the necessary materials for it it's way easier/quicker to just exchange them at the shop.

Also you have to give ALL character's all 10 gift items across both Yuito's and Kasane's playthroughs. Both character's have different gifts that can be given to every party member. The only item's that carry over between playthroughs are the 2 plug-ins for each character. From my understanding you won't be able to give all the gifts to everyone till you reach Phase 11 stand-by on your second playthrough when all the gifts become available. 

• Like 1

So for what I can understand from the guides I'd start the NG+ (NG EX) as soon as I'm done with the 1st run and I'd collect everything I've left with the 2nd character. Maybe I'd complete all the bond episodes. Anything else I'd clean up before?