Trophy Thoughts?

KristanWoodtail

10 minutes ago, Dave_Cozmo said:

So for what I can understand from the guides I'd start the NG+ (NG EX) as soon as I'm done with the 1st run and I'd collect everything I've left with the 2nd character. Maybe I'd complete all the bond episodes. Anything else I'd clean up before?

Just do 2 playtrough as you please, after you done 2 playtrough save clear data again, the load that save , you will be placed just before last mission but with ability to swap protagonist, then just do whatever you have to do ( bonds,gifts, quests, skill etc)

@Dave_Cozmo I'd would recommend grinding XP to reach lvl 80 BEFORE beating the game for the first time. You need to be (at minimum) lvl 80 to unlock all the skills for that trophy and enemies DO NOT scale with you into NG+ for some dumbass reason. For example I was lvl 61 when I beat the game for the first time as Yuito and now I'm on Stand-by phase 9 on my second playthrough as Kasane and I've leveled 1 time in the 15ish hours I've spent on this second run. Which mean's I'm going to have to grind out 18 more level's before I beat the game again in order to unlock that trophy (which I'm not looking forward too). 

15 minutes ago, Dave_Cozmo said:

So for what I can understand from the guides I'd start the NG+ (NG EX) as soon as I'm done with the 1st run and I'd collect everything I've left with the 2nd character. Maybe I'd complete all the bond episodes. Anything else I'd clean up before?

you keep the clear save. can continue things on the 1st character.  while NG+ IS SAVED in a diff slot.

use both characters playthroughs if needed in case you miss enemy or something. 

35 minutes ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

You don't necessarily have to wait for the Plug-ins to drop randomly. If you have all the necessary materials for it it's way easier/quicker to just exchange them at the shop.

Also you have to give ALL character's all 10 gift items across both Yuito's and Kasane's playthroughs. Both character's have different gifts that can be given to every party member. The only item's that carry over between playthroughs are the 2 plug-ins for each character. From my understanding you won't be able to give all the gifts to everyone till you reach Phase 11 stand-by on your second playthrough when all the gifts become available. 

Ok, I was hoping they were different only the ones to give to Yuito xD
However, I think the worst thing is to get to level 80, more or less how many hours of farming are there? (with the best possible path)

11 minutes ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

@Siriodorione It depends on what level you are at when you're heading into phase 12. There's a good guide video that's posted here for reference that shows the best spot to farm XP. I'll be using it for sure when I get to that point in the story again. 

During a bond episode, can you return to the shelter to let enemies respawn? ?

@Siriodorione Yes, as long as you don't trigger the the actual bond event you should be able to keep going back to the hideout and traveling back as you please. In that video it shows the farming spot at "Haieno Mountain" in the "Trailhead" section, as long as you don't go to the "Mountainside" section and trigger the bond event you should be good to keep going back and forth till you get the XP you need. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

@Siriodorione Yes, as long as you don't trigger the the actual bond event you should be able to keep going back to the hideout and traveling back as you please. In that video it shows the farming spot at "Haieno Mountain" in the "Trailhead" section, as long as you don't go to the "Mountainside" section and trigger the bond event you should be good to keep going back and forth till you get the XP you need. 

Great, I'll do it in the second game (with Yuito I passed that point) thanks ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

@Dave_Cozmo I'd would recommend grinding XP to reach lvl 80 BEFORE beating the game for the first time. You need to be (at minimum) lvl 80 to unlock all the skills for that trophy and enemies DO NOT scale with you into NG+ for some dumbass reason. For example I was lvl 61 when I beat the game for the first time as Yuito and now I'm on Stand-by phase 9 on my second playthrough as Kasane and I've leveled 1 time in the 15ish hours I've spent on this second run. Which mean's I'm going to have to grind out 18 more level's before I beat the game again in order to unlock that trophy (which I'm not looking forward too). 

Thanks for the hint. Pretty dumb indeed playing the NG+ with no lvl adjust... considering the 50% of the game is story cutscene the 2nd run will be other 50% of trivial fights. And lvl grind. Not my idea of fun

• Like 1