Express checkout trophy

Vergil

10 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Does anyone know a good way to get this trophy?

We tried both in private and in public simply throwing a grenade. But it won't pop. Is it glitched or bugged?

try using a grenade/rocket launcher

Edited by HondaHoe
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

try using a grenade/rocket launcher

Yeah we did use a grenade but still nothing.

Does it need to be free aim or soft lock? 

Can you do it with a party or all 5 need to search randomly

Edited by Vergil

Hmm when i boosted it we simply threw grenades but waited for burst level 3 so you get 2 trophies in a row. I think it was public match with a party on that map with old hotel and a pool. We did kills in a pool. Cant eemember name of the map but dont recall any glitches.

8 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Yeah we did use a grenade but still nothing.

Does it need to be free aim or soft lock? 

Can you do it with a party or all 5 need to search randomly

My group used the launcher when we all did it and we were all practically on top of each other when each of us shot. Aim mode does not matter. We were also in a public lobby, all randomly searched, but I don’t think it matters if you’re playing the free for all mode anyways. We were standing in the pool outside of the building also, but I don’t think location matters.

41 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Im just level 3 so don't think i have access to RPG 

You don't have to buy it yourself, we dropped the launcher for a guy with low rank and he unlocked the trophy. But there was a guy who wouldn't get the trophy no matter what. Maybe there's an issue with his Social Club or whatever, I don't know. 

Well 3 of us managed to get the trophy. In public match, did it with L.A.W (rpg), you get this one through customize when you get to rank 4. Also when you kill the other players , stand close so you kill yourself as well.

1 of us however didn't get it. Even though he picked up the weapon and did same thing , it didn't wanna unlock. 

Edited by Vergil

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 5:29 PM, HaserPL said:

But there was a guy who wouldn't get the trophy no matter what.

On 6/18/2021 at 2:17 AM, Vergil said:

1 of us however didn't get it. Even though he picked up the weapon and did same thing , it didn't wanna unlock. 

Was this person able to get the trophy eventually? If so, how was he able to do it? 

This problem is happening with someone I know, and not only this trophy, but also the Air Ace trophy as well.

On 18/6/2021 at 2:17 AM, Vergil said:

1 hour ago, PatinumNumemon said:

This problem is happening with someone I know, and not only this trophy, but also the Air Ace trophy as well.

The only explanation that comes to my mind is that they haven't installed the DLC. 

3 hours ago, PatinumNumemon said:

Was this person able to get the trophy eventually? If so, how was he able to do it? 

He was able to get it when he was rank 3 and able to buy the L.A.W himself

5 minutes ago, Vergil said:

He was able to get it when he was rank 3 and able to buy the L.A.W himself

Interesting... My guy downloaded the Silent Killer DLC to unlock the LAW, but when he used it himself it did not grant him the trophy. There has to be something more to these 2 trophies as they are very similarly glitched.