Run Like The Wind Possibility!

holmfred

As I said before, you're going to have to get a hold of a modder and have him put a bounty on you. That's the only way to get this trophy. If you've done everything else trophy wise, this is your only shot at the platinum trophy, provided you didn't earn Run Like The Wind prior to mid 2017.

Here’s the response to my ticket, for anyone else who’s interested in submitting any kind of feedback for them to get this trophy possible again, here’s the link they said to contact:

”Hello Shinoda_2qx, 

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We encourage you to please submit any constructive GTA Online suggestions and input that you have via the official Feedback website: https://www.rockstargames.com/GTAOnline/feedback. Although we cannot guarantee a response, we review submissions and appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,

Jose V.
Rockstar Support”

• Like 1

I believe you can reach R* and make them to hear you. We recently got Invasion mode again on Mortal Kombat X after it was believed was shutdown without announcement, and many people is getting their Platinums once again! 

The community is huge and supportive, so I think you can allow this trophy legit, don't give up and fight for it. They can lose nothing; on the contrary, it'll help them to make better feedback for further games and acknowledgement from the player base ;)

• Like 1

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

Achievemnts and thropies in consoles are not directly handed by Rockstar but from PlayStation. Since this product will be discontinued we cannot guarantee this topic will fixed in upcoming releases. We encourage you to please submit any constructive GTA Online suggestions and input that you have via the official Feedback website: https://www.rockstargames.com/GTAOnline/feedback. Although we cannot guarantee a response, we review submissions and appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,

Matias L. Rockstar Support

• Like 1

"Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We understand that you would like to bring back bounties to PS3 version in GTA Online.

We would like to inform you that, we don't have an option to make any changes to the game.

We encourage you to please submit any constructive GTA Online suggestions and input that you have via the official Feedback website: https://www.rockstargames.com/GTAOnline/feedback. Although we cannot guarantee a response, we review submissions and appreciate your feedback."

• Like 4

I just checked the trophy out and looks like 100’s if not 1,000s of people have got it since it’s was “unattainable “ The recent 50 are just from this week. So I’m assuming that this trophy is NOT a flaggable offense? Still have not heard a solid yes or no to this question no matter how many people post about it. 

23 minutes ago, Ruviks_Soul said:

I just checked the trophy out and looks like 100’s if not 1,000s of people have got it since it’s was “unattainable “ The recent 50 are just from this week. So I’m assuming that this trophy is NOT a flaggable offense? Still have not heard a solid yes or no to this question no matter how many people post about it. 

Yes it is still a flaggable offense, the mods don't put it as a high priority but they will get around to flagging them all

5 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yes it is still a flaggable offense, the mods don't put it as a high priority but they will get around to flagging them all

If that is the case there will be thousands of flagged people…. Basically everyone who got the trophy after 2017

On 24/6/2021 at 9:19 AM, Ruviks_Soul said:

If that is the case there will be thousands of flagged people…. Basically everyone who got the trophy after 2017

Yeah. It does not make any sense at all.

In addition, beyond the fact that there is no a definitive YES or NO in this regard, inaction is a more than obvious answer to what is going to happen. Although they have not commented on the matter, the position of the mods at the moment is clear, apart from the fact that they apparently reserve the right to flag any user who has it after 2017 to date as they please.
It is not my intention to enter into controversies at this stage of the game, especially with all that has already been said about it. But technically they would have thousands of claims to attend to and "resolve", but for what purpose? Their position could even be interpreted as if they no longer gave it importance, both because it is a problem with a trophy from a very old game and also because of the number of times it was discussed about it.
Nevertheless, the number of users who are still awaiting news to this day (including myself) for wanting to get that trophy continues to attract attention.

Edited by E1_Bodo_P1