Daily Challenges Question

One of my Daily Challenges is called "That'll Teach Them" and it says to win matches in Fleet Battles vs. AI (0/1).  I assumed that would mean I only have to win once but I think it's been 3 or 4 wins for me now and this challenge is still not completed.  Anybody else having the same problem, or know what is going on with it?

28 minutes ago, DarthPunisher said:

One of my Daily Challenges is called "That'll Teach Them" and it says to win matches in Fleet Battles vs. AI (0/1).  I assumed that would mean I only have to win once but I think it's been 3 or 4 wins for me now and this challenge is still not completed.  Anybody else having the same problem, or know what is going on with it?

I haven’t played in a while but I remember having a similar problem back then. I think I had to play it co-op with real people, not with AI teammates for it to count. Also Fleet Battles matchmaking took forever. Not many people playing the mode even just weeks after launch. I had to switch teams a lot (rebels or empire) if it was taking too long to find a match. It felt hopeless sometimes. Hopefully it’s better now since it was a PS Plus game. Good luck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...