XP Farm Stats for Barta Crag

Here are my stats for the Barta Crag XP farm. I enjoyed doing this more than the Death farm, so here is what I got and how I went about the farm. The spot is to the top left of the Great Wall. Video below.

I played as a Sorcerer using High Comestion to kill the skeletons. Play on Hard Mode (extra XP), don't kill the wizard that spawns the skeletons, take away any pawn weapons, use 25+ lower level pawns (these lower level pawns give you extra XP), use 1 Pilgrams Charm 2 times during the night (use the second after the first one runs out, it will double your XP and $$$). If looking at the two treasure chests in the area, I would stand between the two crypts/coffins to the left of the chests. You are on a hill and the enemies typically spawn in that valley. Note, an enemy will often times get stuck between those two chests, which can slow down your farm if you don't notice them. Once it is day and the skeletons no longer spawn, fast travel, rest and repeat.

Here were my results for one farm:

Level - 180 - 182

Time - 2:36 - 2:50 (14 minutes)

Money - 8,043,034 - 9,851,634 (1,808,600 total)

XP - 62,519 to 421,104 (level 180)

I completed level 181, so I'll guess 425,500 (level 181)

111,729 of 429,904 (level 182)

Overall, if my math is correct, I received 895,314 XP during that farm. I was receiving 3000 x 2 XP per kill, which would equal 150 kills per night. Ultimately a great way to farm XP and $$$ and, in my opinion, the most enjoyable farm method I've leaned about. Just follow the rules on Hard Mode, lower level pawns, Pilgrams Charm and you should be good.

• Like 1

Another form of farming xp is using death in the dlc, just make sure you got 5 charms that boost dmg and have at least 15 bomb arrows and when he pops up by the bridge part just unload on him when he pops up and then when he is hit with it afew times he will fall to his death in the pit below and give a lot of xp and if you got the charm that boosts xp gain then use that as well and boom you can level up yourself and pawn about 30 to 50 levels up if your doing it from level 20 or 10

I had never seen any statistics on how well the Barta Crag farm worked, so I wrote them down during a run. I also liked this because you got $$$ as well, but honestly I think I have 30,000,000 gold right now so it really isn't necessary end game.

I had read if you do the Death farm right and know the route, it takes 10-15 mins, basically restarting the game once you kill Death and going back to the spot. HOWEVER,  I just found this video, which is an incredibly quick and easy way to farm Death. If you are purely interested in quick XP, this is definitely the route to take. Much quicker than the bridge. Oh, I wish I'd seen this a few weeks ago!

Edited by cobaltTangerine
  • Like 1