TenebraZero

Excalibur II

6 posts in this topic

Guys i have a question about beating the game under 12 hours: If i pause the game the clock stop? 

I recall x3 speed not speeding up the in game clock so you have plenty of leeway 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, gforce-92 said:

I recall x3 speed not speeding up the in game clock so you have plenty of leeway 

As gforce-92 mentions, it does not speed up the in game clock, nor does it disable trophies, so you can go ahead and use all the in game cheats you want.

Also, the menu does not pause the game, but I am pretty sure that there is a true "pause" button if I remember correctly, that will pause the timer.

Edited by Sir_Bee

20 hours ago, Accursed_Chocobo said:

12 in-game hours

So it counts the clock when you open the menu with triangle

I was referring to pause the game with "start" button not the menu with triangle. As i can see , pausing the game with start button stop completely the clock.

51 minutes ago, TenebraZero said:

I was referring to pause the game with "start" button not the menu with triangle. As i can see , pausing the game with start button stop completely the clock.

Exactly. Sorry I didn't formulate the point. pausing with start will freeze everything including the in-game clock as you can see going in the game menu.