Offline "8 Players meet in the Wildcats' Baseball Stadium" method still works in Remastered

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I remember doing this when I played the EU Remaster and it worked like a charm.  However the online is said by a lot to be dead.  The Big Party trophy also requires 8 players I believe and this can be a problem as well.  The Bikes DLC also need 8 players - got this before by being lucky that there was a group (probably boosting) that were doing bikes.  I just ignored the meet-up and winged it on the motorway until the trophy popped then stayed on to do challenges.

I have the NA version and I cannot deny that I am very anxious to even start this game.  Criterion should have gotten rid of this 'big party' trophies for the remaster knowing how pointless they were when the PS3 version became old.  These type of trophies kill the game's marketability for future trophy completionists.  I imagine BP-R totally being dead when the PS4 itself becomes a legacy game. Looking at the boosting sessions here, folks could barely reach 3-4 players, barely half of what is required.

I will be damned if EA would even contemplate of releasing another Re-Remaster for the PS5 or even the PS6 - rather than a proper 'remake' or re-imagining of Paradise City. Well this technically sounds like a sequel, so yeah... that.