July's PS+ game for PS5

13 hours ago, breakingthegreen said:

How did you own this month's. Only Star Wars was previously out, VF5 and Tango launched on PS Plus.

I ment last few line ups i've either owned the game that was interesting or either it was a game i'm not even interested in like squadrons for example.

5 minutes ago, matigrosso91 said:

I just bought it less than two weeks ago. I didn't play it yet. Any chance that they give me a refund if this is true?

I think you can Return within 14 days after buying the game but only if you not already downloaden the game on your console. For further Information i would Google the rules for your country "refund Digital games psn"

That would be so lame. How many times has plus given out a free upgrade as a plus game since PS5 released? Damn near every month so far. 

If they want to do it correctly, put both the PS4 version and PS5 version on the service. The way they've been shafting PS4 owners by not doing it that way is shitty.

As for the game itself, I tried the demo but the camera felt odd, like it was swinging instead of panning and turning, and I also just hate stealth so I didn't even finish it.

For selfish reasons I hope it’s not. I’ve already played it, and after last month I am hoping for a couple decent games in July that I’m actually interested in and can platinum, It would be a great game for those who haven’t played it though. I found it to be a very enjoyable and charming game. ?

• 2 weeks later...