July's PS+ game for PS5

Having a run of bad luck with the monthly games recently, either ive already done them or dont want to, where im concerned them lot over at activision literally cant even give COD away, but to anyone who has never played A Plague Tale before, i strongly recommend you play it. Its quite short anyway, but its a hidden gem. Glad theres a sequel coming

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shmeefly said:

Having a run of bad luck with the monthly games recently, either ive already done them or dont want to, where im concerned them lot over at activision literally cant even give COD away, but to anyone who has never played A Plague Tale before, i strongly recommend you play it. Its quite short anyway, but its a hidden gem. Glad theres a sequel coming

Sequel is coming?! :o 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, s-cyrax said:

Save Transfer Patch PS4. Auto Platinum

I cant even get the game to transfer my save. Every time I open the game it says synchronization conflict and forces me to start a new game. Super frustrating. 

The patch isn’t for save transferring. The PS5 version actually reads and imports the PS4 save - like Fallen Order did!

the patch allows you to import the PS5 save into the PS4 version. So, if you’ve not finished the game, you can move to the PS5, get the rest of the trophies, then import into the PS4 and pop the trophies on there. 

im getting the sync error on the PS4 version too, but pushing download from cloud makes it run the save for the PS5 version I’ve just made that’s auto backed up online. 

20 hours ago, craig_obviously said:

Yeah, it’s wrong. It popped all my trophies. It just took a minute or two to register when I ‘continued’ the game on the PS5.

but, Focus hasn’t enabled the trophies on PSN yet, so they’re not syncing. But they still unlock. I’ll drop them an email if they’ve not gone live by 9am

--worked for me but apparently, you have to get the update on the PS4 version then make a new save.

Edited by turniplord

3 hours ago, turniplord said:

The patch isn’t for save transferring. The PS5 version actually reads and imports the PS4 save - like Fallen Order did!

the patch allows you to import the PS5 save into the PS4 version. So, if you’ve not finished the game, you can move to the PS5, get the rest of the trophies, then import into the PS4 and pop the trophies on there. 

im getting the sync error on the PS4 version too, but pushing download from cloud makes it run the save for the PS5 version I’ve just made that’s auto backed up online. 

Yeah, it’s wrong. It popped all my trophies. It just took a minute or two to register when I ‘continued’ the game on the PS5.

but, Focus hasn’t enabled the trophies on PSN yet, so they’re not syncing. But they still unlock. I’ll drop them an email if they’ve not gone live by 9am

Where is this save transfer option? Nothing comes up for me, only makes me start a new game.

17 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Where is this save transfer option? Nothing comes up for me, only makes me start a new game.

It's the same for me, looked if I can transfer saves, but the option is nowhere to be seen. I have PS4 save on my console, because I have been platinuming the game not too long ago, but the game doesn't read it, neither does it allow to load/transfer it manually

12 minutes ago, Forunth said:

It's the same for me, looked if I can transfer saves, but the option is nowhere to be seen. I have PS4 save on my console, because I have been platinuming the game not too long ago, but the game doesn't read it, neither does it allow to load/transfer it manually

You need to update your ps4 version of the game, load the save file there once, upload it to the cloud and the ps5 version should find it then

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pgsmolder said:

You need to update your ps4 version of the game, load the save file there once, upload it to the cloud and the ps5 version should find it then

Really? I didn't do that - the PS4 game was downloading when I booted up the PS5 version. The PS5 then simply asked if I wanted to use the cloud save or the local one and then it imported it. 

Ah well

Is it usual for there to be no PS5 trophy list for this yet? I'm a little wary of loading up the PS5 version and popping trophies without the list being up on PSN itself yet (at least from what I've read). Or can someone confirm that it does now appear on PSN, but just not synched with PSNP yet?

34 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Ah that worked, all trophies auto-popped thank you!

Edit: Well nearly all, only 92% but can't check the rest yet

I'm glad that I can help :) check in your trophy Screenshots if u got "Alchemist" (crafting 100 things) that one didn't pop for me. 

@turniplord

Yes, that's what I had to do in order for the ps5 to recognize my save :) before that the ps5 version wanted me to start a new game 

Edited by pgsmolder