Abby_TheLastofUs

July's PS+ game for PS5

102 posts in this topic

I can confirm. 

I booted up the PS4 version, and then PS5 version saw the save without a problem. Also can confirm everything autopops, I got the platinum no problem. I wonder why some people above didn't get it tho. 

7 minutes ago, nealbo85 said:

Is it usual for there to be no PS5 trophy list for this yet? I'm a little wary of loading up the PS5 version and popping trophies without the list being up on PSN itself yet (at least from what I've read). Or can someone confirm that it does now appear on PSN, but just not synched with PSNP yet?

I guess they haven't updated server side of trophies? They should show on your profile when they do that, I may be wrong but I think it's often the case with games before the release date? The trophies show up on client side, but appear online only after server side is updated? I guess someone at Focus or Asobo forgot the release is indeed today

8 minutes ago, pgsmolder said:

I'm glad that I can help :) check in your trophy Screenshots if u got "Alchemist" (crafting 100 things) that one didn't pop for me. 

@turniplord

Yes, that's what I had to do in order for the ps5 to recognize my save :) before that the ps5 version wanted me to start a new game 

Oh i can't, i only put save gold, platinum trophies so they don't show up, got 4 gold trophies though.

Just now, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Oh i can't, i only put save gold, platinum trophies so they don't show up, got 4 gold trophies though.

Ah, well, the list should be online soon I guess :)

8 minutes ago, pgsmolder said:

I'm glad that I can help :) check in your trophy Screenshots if u got "Alchemist" (crafting 100 things) that one didn't pop for me. 

Just disconnect from the network. Offline you can see the trophylist and the ones missing. I had 3 trophies missing

8 minutes ago, Forunth said:

I can confirm. 

I booted up the PS4 version, and then PS5 version saw the save without a problem. Also can confirm everything autopops, I got the platinum no problem. I wonder why some people above didn't get it tho. 

I guess they haven't updated server side of trophies? They should show on your profile when they do that, I may be wrong but I think it's often the case with games before the release date? The trophies show up on client side, but appear online only after server side is updated? I guess someone at Focus or Asobo forgot the release is indeed today

@Forunth Thanks, yeah that makes sense. Think I'll still hold off for now seeing as some people aren't getting 100% of the trophies. I loved the game but couldn't make myself run through it all again to snag a trophy or two :D 

4 minutes ago, Lalilu170101 said:

Just disconnect from the network. Offline you can see the trophylist and the ones missing. I had 3 trophies missing

Oh thanks, I didn't know that :)

2 minutes ago, pgsmolder said:

Oh thanks, I didn't know that :)

So i'm missing craft 100 ammunition and both upgrade trophies.

I wonder, is this the first time trophies are not online at the release? Or does it happen from time to time?

3 minutes ago, Forunth said:

I wonder, is this the first time trophies are not online at the release? Or does it happen from time to time?

No it's happens from time to time. The blizzard collection was weeks before that'd sync lol

Just now, RedDevil757 said:

No it's happens from time to time. The blizzard collection was weeks before that'd sync lol

Hah, thanks, I haven't encountered that myself before, but thought that by sheer amount of games it must be more of a problem

So is not save yet to autopop trophies... most of you guys are missing 2/3 trophies. Better wait

20 minutes ago, Forunth said:

It happens at times, i've got a platinum on a game before it even went on PSN.

Posted (edited)

I was missing 3 trophies (upgrade equipment/upgrade the sling and the platinum). i closed the game, re synced the save and then continued the game and the 3 popped. 

Edited by johnny_boySG1
error

Can I transfer my ps5 version platinum save data to ps4 version game and get the ps4 version platinum automatically?

Posted (edited)

43 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

So i'm missing craft 100 ammunition and both upgrade trophies.

Gladly these are easy to get. I farmed the crafts in chapter 4 and the glitch for the upgrades still works in the ps5 version 

Edit: unless your stuff actually is fully upgraded I guess. Mine wasn't for some reason so I could pop it with the glitch 

Edited by pgsmolder

I just farmed the 100 ammunitions, very easy with reload checkpoint and fully upgraded the equipment with the glitch so sorted.

28 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

I just farmed the 100 ammunitions, very easy with reload checkpoint and fully upgraded the equipment with the glitch so sorted.

This. Thx for the tip.

1 hour ago, johnny_boySG1 said:

I was missing 3 trophies (upgrade equipment/upgrade the sling and the platinum). i closed the game, re synced the save and then continued the game and the 3 popped. 

Re synced the save ?

31 minutes ago, Tezzet_Senpai said:

Re synced the save ?

This happened to me--re sycing save wasn't working so I replayed chapter 15 because there was a lot of resources there so I farmed the sling, then restarted and farmed the other. As for crafting you can just craft and then reload checkpoint. It adds up even if you restart.

2 hours ago, Link-Xia said:

Can I transfer my ps5 version platinum save data to ps4 version game and get the ps4 version platinum automatically?

I'm also wondering about this since I bought the PS4 version a few months back but never got around to play it. But with upgrades like this it's usually only possible the other way around.

Just platinumed the ps5 version with full play through from start. All trophies popped, but nothing is appearing in my trophy list. Can't sync trophies to PSN , come back with error. Pretty common issue for new games, apparently because developers havent loaded the trophy data onto PSN yet. Apparently can take a day for all this to sync up hopefully.

So the Plat doesnt pop for me, how i can check witch trophy im missing? The list doesnt show on my profile :S

I got all the trophies without problems, so now i need to wait until we can sync the trophy list.

2 minutes ago, Tezzet_Senpai said:

So the Plat doesnt pop for me, how i can check witch trophy im missing? The list doesnt show on my profile :S

just disconnect the ps5 from the network, disconnect the cable and you will be able to see the trophy list

In serious need of some help.  How can I get the PS5 version to "see" my PS4 save file?  *I have already dowloaded the PS4 game and updated it.  Then updated the save file to the cloud and dl to console again*

27 minutes ago, ruben_larriva said:

I got all the trophies without problems, so now i need to wait until we can sync the trophy list.

just disconnect the ps5 from the network, disconnect the cable and you will be able to see the trophy list

Just missing 1 trophy ;) Ty

For the ones that had to craft ammunitions, you needed to do 100?