Way to trace rounds played?

Every season the game gets updated, also UI wise so the Guide could be a little Big outdated. As far as I know you can only check your ranked stats in game.

But you can check ALL your stats here: https://r6.tracker.network/

There are a ton of informations. Just search for your Account Name.

You apparently played 42 matches.

Edited by xIRockyRock

38 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Every season the game gets updated, also UI wise so the Guide could be a little Big outdated. As far as I know you can only check your ranked stats in game.

But you can check ALL your stats here: https://r6.tracker.network/

There are a ton of informations. Just search for your Account Name.

You apparently played 42 matches.

ok thank you! I appreciate it, ill be sure to check out the site and go from there. Thanks for the help

IMO the stat tracking is abysmal for this game, 3rd party sites like the one above are pretty decent. In game however you have to go to the operators section and look at each operators stats individually. Approaching 6 years now and it still doesn't have a dedicated comprehensive stat page. Shocking really.

On 6/17/2021 at 6:08 PM, da-Noob123 said:

IMO the stat tracking is abysmal for this game, 3rd party sites like the one above are pretty decent. In game however you have to go to the operators section and look at each operators stats individually. Approaching 6 years now and it still doesn't have a dedicated comprehensive stat page. Shocking really.

thats a long time but yeah, was curious. I appreciate it. But ive been enjoying it, i used to be a cod/battlefield player only person for a long time. Its a nice change in pace and skill

8 hours ago, Kryptic_NiNjA_ said:

thats a long time but yeah, was curious. I appreciate it. But ive been enjoying it, i used to be a cod/battlefield player only person for a long time. Its a nice change in pace and skill

It is definitely a change of pace and skill. The only other FPS I really got into playing online is Killzone, sadly the online is pretty dead nowadays. But charging people with Blitz and seeing them run for their life never gets old.

If you don't already, playing with a group is the best way to play this game, with a mic of course. Load times are long and if you die early with no mic it gets pretty boring IMO. Good luck on your journey.

On 6/19/2021 at 5:06 AM, da-Noob123 said:

It is definitely a change of pace and skill. The only other FPS I really got into playing online is Killzone, sadly the online is pretty dead nowadays. But charging people with Blitz and seeing them run for their life never gets old.

If you don't already, playing with a group is the best way to play this game, with a mic of course. Load times are long and if you die early with no mic it gets pretty boring IMO. Good luck on your journey.

thank you! Been playing solo but will be looking for a group soon for sure