Tekken Hybrid: is the prologue on the disc?

It's definitely on the disc.

I remember very cheekily at the time buying Tekken Tag Tournament HD, completing the base game and the Tekken Tag Tournament Prologue quickly and then going back to the shop the next day, explaining that I had actually meant to buy Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and not this version therefore had bought the wrong game, and I was able to exchange it for TTT2 instead (along with a bit more cash)

In that time playing it I didn't go near the Internet since there are no online trophies.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I remember very cheekily at the time buying Tekken Tag Tournament HD, completing the base game and the Tekken Tag Tournament Prologue quickly and then going back to the shop the next day, explaining that I had actually meant to buy Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and not this version therefore had bought the wrong game, and I was able to exchange it for TTT2 instead (along with a bit more cash)

In that time playing it I didn't go near the Internet since there are no online trophies.

Ok. Thanks. Very clever, btw.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, KenpachiDaniel said:

Ok. Thanks. Very clever, btw.

Haha, not really. In hindsight I feel kinda guilty about it. I actually did something even more complicated and kinda worse with WARRIORS OROCHI 3 Ultimate on Vita

I wanted to carry my character save data over to Vita version (so I could play it on the way to work and back) Which you could do by downloading the latest patch on PS3 which allowed you to upload a cross save to the cloud, converting your old PS3 data into the new game. Sadly by the time Ultimate came out, I'd already sold the base PS3 version years ago not expecting there would ever be a sequel.

So I got up early to go to BookOff to buy the new WARRIORS OROCHI 3 Ultimate PS3 version (not the old game), rushed home to quickly to convert my save data quickly getting rid of the multiplayer trophies that would have been impossible to do on Vita in single player without online play (I didn't have proper wifi back then, only LAN cable) and upload it to the cloud before rushing back to the store to explain that I had bought the wrong version.

The PS3 version was second hand so I could easily open and play the game and they wouldn't have known I had used it.

They looked a bit bemused but since the Vita version second hand was more expensive than the PS3 version and I had literally come back to the store almost within an hour of me buying it. Luckily I was able to get the Vita version no problem. It was a gamble though as when I got to work (about an hour late) I just had to hope it was there on the cloud (since the cross save was for Japanese versions and my account was PSN UK)

Anyway, it worked. Phew. :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, enaysoft said:

And I thought I was cool because back in 2012 I bought Tag 2 at day one just for 40 bucks instead of 70 and for some reason I got Tekken Blood Vengeance included ? I had been proud of this deal for almost a decade and now you destroyed it ?

• Like 1