PS Plus games vanished from Download List

Otonio_Bruno

@jimbob12345678 I didn't think of the PS Plus Days of Play being the issue. Maybe it is? I resuscribed right on it. Maybe it was because I resuscribbed on Playstation Store website instead on the ps3 console. Many possibilities...

@Lance_87 Thanks for the remainder, I will ask for full transaction history on my account. I checked on my ps3 and it only goes as far as 2017, 2016 and beyond simply vanished and this worries me, even for no PS Plus games because I fear simply losing them and having no way to prove I had them. Really, thanks for the heads-up.

@MrHealthy Thanks for posting those reddit links, they really help creating a case with more substance. I will save them for future reference!

6 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Maybe it was because I resuscribbed on Playstation Store website instead on the ps3 console. Many possibilities...

Have you tried to go to your PS3 console and intentionally sign out of PSN, reboot, then sign back in? I had a problem for a while that my account had a current Plus subscription but my PS3 didn’t recognize it until I did that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Have you tried to go to your PS3 console and intentionally sign out of PSN, reboot, then sign back in? I had a problem for a while that my account had a current Plus subscription but my PS3 didn’t recognize it until I did that.

Multiple times, even during phone contact with Playstation's Support. Didn't do a thing. And my Plus subscription is being recognized all right, it shows the symbol, I can upload & download saves to the cloud, automatic updates are enabled and happening daily, everything is peachy except for Plus games.

Just now, Otonio_Bruno said:

Multiple times, even during phone contact with Playstation's Support. Didn't do a thing. And my Plus subscription is being recognized all right, it shows the symbol, I can upload & download saves to the cloud, automatic updates are enabled and happening daily, everything is peachy except for Plus games.

Thats what I was experiencing. Saw the symbol, had the features, didn’t see the library of games I had in connection with Plus. 

Hope you’re able to get it sorted. Already seems like it’s been more painful than needs to be. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Yeah that's how it is for me too. Just for the record I bought my days of play sub through my PS4.

The one thing that confuses me (and also goes against my 'it's definitely the days of play sub causing it' theory) is that your plus symbol is showing here. Out of curiosity do you know if it shows to others on PSN, like on your friends list for example?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimbob12345678 said:

Yeah that's how it is for me too. Just for the record I bought my days of play sub through my PS4.

The one thing that confuses me (and also goes against my 'it's definitely the days of play sub causing it' theory) is that your plus symbol is showing here. Out of curiosity do you know if it shows to others on PSN, like on your friends list for example?

Not sure but I can test easily since all my alt-accounts have my main as a friend.

EDIT: Just checked, it shows the Plus Symbol when I viewed from a friend's account.

Edited by Otonio_Bruno

First the announcement of the PS Store closure (which went back on the decision 2 weeks later), then came the problem of games not receiving updates (it's already been fixed), supposed PS3s being banned and now PS+ games not showing up after renewing the subscription. Not to mention that some games will have their servers shutdown this year.

Hard days for the old warrior. ?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Did some experimenting and I found that games from the 2011 "Welcome Back" program are gone. I can't play Dead Nation unless I purchase it for $7.99.

Phone your local PlayStation Support, ask for the complete Transaction History. Search for Dead Nation, contact the support again, give them the transaction code for that game.

Small follow-up:

I made a complaint in the brazilian counterpart of Better Business Bureau called https://www.reclameaqui.com.br/ then I waited about 2 days for a response on Sony/Playstation part. Yesterday they sent me a private message on the above website asking for more info on the account, still waiting on their response to that. Unfortunately, it seems they literally give the same answer to everyone no matter the problem is, so I'm kinda skeptical they're going to solve this problem. But if they don't, I'm probably going to escalate this to a bigger authority, which usually scare them enough to actually hear my complaint. I'll keep updating as get more news on this.

• Like 2

Does anybody know if it's safe to currently renew a PS Plus subscription?

I'd like to get it renewed before the price raise at 7th of July, but mine only expires on Feb 2022.

In case there's a risk of me losing all my PS+ games (which Sony will NEVER give you back, much likely), I'd prefer to wait until nearer the expiration date, even if I have to pay a bit more.

1 minute ago, EdinhoN said:

Does anybody know if it's safe to currently renew a PS Plus subscription?

Yeah, many of us purchased multiple years pretty cheap and applied them to push the expiration date out for years. You can pick up another Plus subscription at any point you want and if you purchase a code, you can just sit on the code and apply it when you choose.

Me and two other friends from ?? are unaffeccetd.

I noticed something different: when you want to view your profile, or trophies, or other players playing through the PS website it is no longer possible. There is no Profile tab appearing, instead it takes you directly to PSN account settings.

5e8ee132c6f86.png

Edited by Aluminium_Sirius
i forgot to mention something
  • Like 1

Just tested and everything seems fine on my end.

I let my Plus subscription end twice since the last time I used my PS3, both times it was weeks before the Days of Play sale where I renewed my Plus subscription.

Turned on my PS3 after two years and checked the Plus games installed. They showed as expired (last time I used it was in 2019 and the games had an expiration date of 2020) but once I tried booting them while connected to PSN they started just fine and updated the starting date (now shows the date I bought the Plus subscription in the Days of Play sale this year) and expiration date (in 2022) with my current Plus Subscription.

Also checked the store and my download list and from the ones I checked the Plus games still show as owned.

39 minutes ago, Aluminium_Sirius said:

Me and two other friends from 1f1f5-1f1f1.png are unaffeccetd.

I noticed something different: when you want to view your profile, or trophies, or other players playing through the PS website it is no longer possible. There is no Profile tab appearing, instead it takes you directly to PSN account settings.

5e8ee132c6f86.png

Sony closed that feature from their website the day before yesterday:

5 minutes ago, turniplord said:

First I've heard of PS Plus going up in price in July - where did you hear that?

It's exclusive to Brazil. I've heard about that, too. Gaming in general is overpriced there compared to other countries... a Standard PS5 costs 800 bucks.

Edited by Lance_87

Unfortunately, Playstation Brazil branch did not answer my questions in the before mentioned website, I'll have to do another complaint. This is getting really irritating...might as well go through legal means if this continues, customer/consumer legislation here dictates that if you sell a product or service that doesn't deliver what it promises it's ground for prosecution + jail if need be. Of course my case won't ever get close to that, there's no need to, but threats of entering legal system is usually enough for any company to solve their customer's issue.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Unfortunately, Playstation Brazil branch did not answer my questions in the before mentioned website, I'll have to do another complaint. This is getting really irritating...might as well go through legal means if this continues, customer/consumer legislation here dictates that if you sell a product or service that doesn't deliver what it promises it's ground for prosecution + jail if need be. Of course my case won't ever get close to that, there's no need to, but threats of entering legal system is usually enough for any company to solve their customer's issue.

I hope it gets sorted soon for you :(

• Like 1

Has anyone sorted this out? I just noticed. My plus ran out in March, and I just renewed a couple days ago. Expiry dates won't update on vita or ps3, all ps3 games have been removed completely from my list, and my vita games show the blue shopping bag. I contacted support and they were NO HELP. The first guy actually gaslit me and I don't throw that term around willy-nilly. The second person basically just said we don't service ps3 or vita anymore. I downloaded the conversations and I'll upload them if someone can tell me how lol. I really don't want to lose my plus games...this is all leaving a bad taste in my mouth. First the store closure, then this, features constantly being taken away...and on the ps4 when you look at someone's "games" it only shows the ps4 games. What's the point of buying or playing ps3 games if Sony doesn't even want anyone to know.

• Like 2