PS Plus games vanished from Download List

Otonio_Bruno

Haven't checked my games yet but the + symbol next to my name has reappeared suddenly so I guess I'm fixed too :)

Ironically I also finally got my reply to my support ticket today after like 10 days, and it basically just ignored everything I said and told me to restore licenses *sigh*

Edit: They are indeed back, huzzah! :P

Edited by jimbob12345678
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Riyo_diculous said:

Hey guys, i just want to inform that my ps plus games is back.

better to check your ps+ games in psvita/ ps3 now

i think sony fixed this issue 

sorry for my bad english

So did mine!

I was checking each day for about 2 weeks now and nothing was solved until today. Thankfully Sony finally fixed this and I can now buy the games I want on PS Store (I refused to buy anything there until they fixed this problem).

Today is a happy day!

• Like 3

Yes finally, happy to hear that ;)

Hehe

On 5/8/2021 at 6:04 AM, Otonio_Bruno said:

So did mine!

I was checking each day for about 2 weeks now and nothing was solved until today. Thankfully Sony finally fixed this and I can now buy the games I want on PS Store (I refused to buy anything there until they fixed this problem).

Today is a happy day!

On 5/8/2021 at 5:41 AM, jimbob12345678 said:

Haven't checked my games yet but the + symbol next to my name has reappeared suddenly so I guess I'm fixed too :)

Ironically I also finally got my reply to my support ticket today after like 10 days, and it basically just ignored everything I said and told me to restore licenses *sigh*

Edit: They are indeed back, huzzah! :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/08/2021 at 10:47 PM, nether1n said:

Got 1 year of plus today. All games i had through ps plus vanished from download list. I can't even play my downloaded plus games.

4 hours ago, DonMatt146 said:

Looks like the issue is not solved and people lied to us

Well, I know that for me the issue has been fixed. It took about 2 and a half weeks after I managed to open a investigation after chatting with a Playstation support manager (Had to escalate the issue since base representatives wouldn't do a thing).

Question for you both: Did you guys renew your subscription through the recent PS Plus 1-year membership 50% off sale?

I suspect that these recent PS Plus 1-year membership sales are the culprit but I have very little data to corroborate with that.

19 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Well, I know that for me the issue has been fixed. It took about 2 and a half weeks after I managed to open a investigation after chatting with a Playstation support manager (Had to escalate the issue since base representatives wouldn't do a thing).

Question for you both: Did you guys renew your subscription through the recent PS Plus 1-year membership 50% off sale?

I suspect that these recent PS Plus 1-year membership sales are the culprit but I have very little data to corroborate with that.

I did not yet, i fear subscribing for 1 year and once again need to go to support for answers

So, this still isn't an issue affecting me personally (haven't topped up my PS+ since earlier this year anyway), even decided to start up another "expired" PS+ game just to make sure, and it booted up just fine and renewed the "remaining time/expiration date".

However, I thought I'd chime in that I have a friend who has recently started having this issue since renewing their PS+ with the current(?) PS+ 50% off deal. They weren't having the issue previously till this, and I've noticed a few more posts about this on Reddit, so I think the latest PS+ offer has definitely caused issues with PS+ on PS3/Vita yet again.

19 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

So, this still isn't an issue affecting me personally (haven't topped up my PS+ since earlier this year anyway), even decided to start up another "expired" PS+ game just to make sure, and it booted up just fine and renewed the "remaining time/expiration date".

However, I thought I'd chime in that I have a friend who has recently started having this issue since renewing their PS+ with the current(?) PS+ 50% off deal. They weren't having the issue previously till this, and I've noticed a few more posts about this on Reddit, so I think the latest PS+ offer has definitely caused issues with PS+ on PS3/Vita yet again.

I did not renew my membership with a deal. I'm actually really annoyed the 50% off sale is only available to new users.

This issue has been fixed for me, and some others on here, but I'm guessing it's not a blanket fix. Your friend is gonna have to contact customer support and get an investigation opened. It took me three different people to get an investigation opened, so tell them not to give up :)

Edited by TheQueenOfHurts_
Clarity
  • Like 2

I used that half price deal. I did the restore licenses so many times. It didn't help. I called customer support 10 times. One of them said if i don't renew even for a few months all my games will be removed. This isn't true right? I gave them order numbers and everything they were trying to put the blame on game publishers, store availability. Than they started turning off phones!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nether1n said:

I used that half price deal. I did the restore licenses so many times. It didn't help. I called customer support 10 times. One of them said if i don't renew even for a few months all my games will be removed. This isn't true right? I gave them order numbers and everything they were trying to put the blame on game publishers, store availability. Than they started turning off phones!

It's not. I think someone even attached a Playstation Store printscreen in this thread that clearly states all games that were previously purchased through PS Plus will be back once you renew your subscription, even if lapsed (There is no mention any "maximum" time period). What those representative say are just gibberish so they can get you off the hook. Try again, but this time make sure you demand to talk to a supervisor or anyone at management level because any base level representative won't solve anything, a door is smarter than those people.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

It's not. I think someone even attached a Playstation Store printscreen in this thread that clearly states all games that were previously purchased through PS Plus will be back once you renew your subscription, even if lapsed (There is no mention any "maximum" time period). What those representative say are just gibberish so they can get you off the hook. Try again, but this time make sure you demand to talk to a supervisor or anyone at management level because any base level representative won't solve anything, a door is smarter than those people.

I called support again. 20 minutes of excuses. Final answer is discounted playstation plus code is different compared to my old playstation plus subscription purchase. They won't do anything about it. My day is ruined again.

4 hours ago, nether1n said:

I called support again. 20 minutes of excuses. Final answer is discounted playstation plus code is different compared to my old playstation plus subscription purchase. They won't do anything about it. My day is ruined again.

That guy is so wrong lol. The whole point of ps+ was that your plus library would be there for you whenever you signed up, regardless of what system you sign up on or what deal you take advantage of. I let my sub lapse many times over the years for various reasons, and I NEVER had an issue with losing games when renewing until I let it lapse this March and renewed early July. Part of the problem is they are ending support for ps3 and vita and are scrubbing records before 2014, so the customer service reps can't see all your purchases if you are a long time customer. I put in an information request in order to have proof of my downloads but the issue got fixed before I got my info. I'm going to get it anyways incase of any future issues. At this point though I'm pretty terrified to let my plus lapse anymore

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheQueenOfHurts_ said:

That guy is so wrong lol. The whole point of ps+ was that your plus library would be there for you whenever you signed up, regardless of what system you sign up on or what deal you take advantage of. I let my sub lapse many times over the years for various reasons, and I NEVER had an issue with losing games when renewing until I let it lapse this March and renewed early July. Part of the problem is they are ending support for ps3 and vita and are scrubbing records before 2014, so the customer service reps can't see all your purchases if you are a long time customer. I put in an information request in order to have proof of my downloads but the issue got fixed before I got my info. I'm going to get it anyways incase of any future issues. At this point though I'm pretty terrified to let my plus lapse anymore

I took screenshot of every mail with order numbers starting 2015. I also sent some store pictures so they can see the price showing up. Does anyone know uk and na support mails? Na support chat not working for me.

23 minutes ago, nether1n said:

I took screenshot of every mail with order numbers starting 2015. I also sent some store pictures so they can see the price showing up. Does anyone know uk and na support mails? Na support chat not working for me.

Stolen from an earlier post in the thread :P

The best way to contact support is to find your region here:

https://www.playstation.com/country-selector/index.html

And then send them a mail through their website, to get there select your country from a link above --> support --> subscriptions --> PS Plus support -->

--> contact PlayStation support (at the bottom of the page) --> subscriptions --> Playstation Plus --> Email US --> then select a topic and describe your problem

This is what I used to contact the UK support and although my reply was both late and unhelpful, the problem was fixed anyway. Really can't say if it mattered that I contacted them at all or not!

• 1 month later...

Just logged into my PS3 for the first time in a while to try and play some of my downloaded Plus games and Im having this same issue.  The games show an expired date of when my Plus subscription last ended, although I had already renewed it.  In the store, those same games show the Download link but they give an error when trying to download them.  I guess Ill have to contact support and hope for the best...

EDIT:  Just talked to support and got a very generic message. ' At the moment is a known issue by us. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. Please keep trying within the following days.'

Edited by Misbik

• 1 year later...