Autolog Recommendation not working

EGZAM

Hi, Unable to unlock "How Do You Like Me Now?"  because the Friends event doesn't appear in the autolog recommendation. I have already unlocked the same trophy for the PS3 version, so I know how to unlock it.

I want to know if this is a Autolog service problem or my own. Does anyone have the same problem?

18 minutes ago, ShadowGandalf said:

Do you have any friends who own the game? That was my initial problem.

Yes, I have multiple friends who have earned Plat for the Vita version of this game. If I don't have enough friends, I will use gaming session. Before that, I want to confirm that autolog is working properly.

I cleared easy race with my new class vehicle.(Maserati GT MC Stradale) Then a Friends Challenge appeared! And I got the trophy. 

Autolog is working fine. But the first vehicle Porsche 911 may not work.

18 minutes ago, EGZAM said:

I cleared easy race with my new class vehicle.(Maserati GT MC Stradale) Then a Friends Challenge appeared! And I got the trophy. 

Autolog is working fine. But the first vehicle Porsche 911 may not work.

I still need to do it.

Wait so how exactly did you do it?

1 hour ago, EGZAM said:

Yes, I have multiple friends who have earned Plat for the Vita version of this game. If I don't have enough friends, I will use gaming session. Before that, I want to confirm that autolog is working properly.

Vita version likely won't work. They need to have the Remastered version on PS4.

Unless, this is the PS3 version you're talking about?

Wait... Most Wanted...

ARGH dammit, I got it confused with Hot Pursuit again. My apologies. I always get those two mixed up.

40 minutes ago, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

I still need to do it.

Wait so how exactly did you do it?

I used the Maserati I found by chance to finish the easy circuit race in 4th place. And when I checked the autolog, a challenge to beat my friend appeared. I don't know why it appeared at this time..

16 minutes ago, ShadowGandalf said:

Vita version likely won't work. They need to have the Remastered version on PS4.

Unless, this is the PS3 version you're talking about?

Wait... Most Wanted...

ARGH dammit, I got it confused with Hot Pursuit again. My apologies. I always get those two mixed up.

Oh It's OK, no worries.

This game was server down until yesterday. That made me even more confused lol

Edited by EGZAM
Word correction