Curing Genophage Mission

It’s a good one for sure - personal favourites are probably:

For visuals:

Kallini (the Ardat Yakshi Monestary) in ME3

(best looking location in all the games in my opinion)

For story:

Either Thane’s, Jack’s or Morden’s loyalty mission in ME2. (Morden’s  I guess is the catalyst for the one you’re talking about here!)

Or possibly The Rachni Queen free/kill stuff in ME1.

For combat:

Shadow-broker Lair in ME2, or the Geth ship where you find Legion in ME3.

I don't think I have a favorite mission to be honest. Though this one is a good candidate. I loved seeing the ancient krogan city and then seeing Kalros in action was epic. Then there are endings for this mission and Mordin sacrificing himself tugs at the heartstrings for sure. I have been watching a lot of "What if" videos for ME options I don't take (mainly renegade stuff) and one shows how you can actually save Mordin, it's a really powerful but sad moment. Mordin acknowledges he made a mistake with genophage but because of the current variables in place he also acknowledges it is not the right time to cure it no matter how much he wants to.

Though any monster who can't bring peace to the quarian and geth and then choose the geth... what happens next almost made me cry and is probably the saddest moment I have seen in ME overall and definitely overshadows the genophage cure endings. 

I will shout out that Noveria in ME1 probably is the best mission in regards to player choices. Corporate espionage, blackmail, smuggling, double crossing, Bioware gave you so many ways to complete the opening section of this level, it's staggering.