Legendary pattern

SDB--1982

Hi

How Do I get a legendary pattern I have checked the store everyday for over a month and nothing has appeared, I cannot get the head Turner trophy without the pattern. Any help is greatly appreciated.

There are at least 4 or 5 people getting this trophy everyday and don’t know how if legendary pattern not available anywhere 

1 hour ago, SDB--1982 said:

Hi

How Do I get a legendary pattern I have checked the store everyday for over a month and nothing has appeared, I cannot get the head Turner trophy without the pattern. Any help is greatly appreciated.

There are at least 4 or 5 people getting this trophy everyday and don’t know how if legendary pattern not available anywhere 

You need to keep checking the store every 24h. The bottom items are random for everyone, it's a pure RNG, you will get it finally.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Zanreo said:

I'm also looking for one, according to an item list I read there's only 5 or so legendary patterns in the whole game so no wonder it takes a while

I just got mine today after nearly 5 weeks of trying just make sure to log on daily so you don't miss it when it does appear 

• Like 1

I also got mine today after about 6 weeks of waiting. I found that buying up some of the uncommon and rare ones with kudos showed me a couple of newer patterns, as I kept getting the same 6 or 7 in the store. And to think I almost forgot to log in today ?

10 minutes ago, ABlueBadger said:

As stated by others, keep logging on to check the store OR if all else fails...try to get to level 49 in this seasons pass

Wish you luck ?

Level 49 will not get you a pattern, its a colour. 

I hit level 50 way before I got my pattern 

1 hour ago, ABlueBadger said:

Damn you're right, my bad

Is there any patterns in the DLC packs or is it just the body pieces? 

They’re all bodies, I believe. You just gotta keep on praying to RNGesus, or wait for Season 5 and see if they add one as a pass reward

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue, but it is colour I'm missing. Had the legendary fish pattern for ages. Only just restarted playing to mop up a few more trophies and see what they new levels are like.

I'll keep trying for the colour!!

5 minutes ago, pnepnepne said:

I have the same issue, but it is colour I'm missing. Had the legendary fish pattern for ages. Only just restarted playing to mop up a few more trophies and see what they new levels are like.

I'll keep trying for the colour!!

I haven't played Season 5, but on Season 4 a legendary color was the reward for reaching level 46 or so of Fame.

• Like 1

Ratchet’s challenge is now live on fall guys running from 26/07 till 01/08! 

At 800 point you can earn a legendary pattern with little to not much effort, people who have been checking the shop everyday I suggest to play the game a little and unlock the pattern.

For anyone curious what kind of challenges.

Dive 30 times, 100 points.

Dive 50 times, 200 points.

Earn at least a bronze medal in any round 10 times, 100 points.

Reach round 4 in squad duo, 200 point.

Qualify from survival rounds 10 times, 300 points.

the above challenges are already enough for the pattern and there are some more, so good luck.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...