Trophy "Real Colonel" Doesn't pop.

IX_Edinho_XI

Just finished Two Colonels and everything unlocked when it was expected to. Weird that some of the story-related trophies aren’t unlocking for some, it’s not like the conditions are anything complicated.

Same, Real Colonel didn't pop for me. I played the DLC after I finished the main game, and I got all the other non-difficulty related trophies on the run as I played on Reader diffculty.

I've just started Sam's Story, so we'll see how that goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, I just finished "The Two Colonels" and "Real Colonel" didn't pop. I've got all the trophies but not this one...

Edit 2 hours later :

I removed the save, reinstalled everything, did the dlc again. And the trophy didn't pop.

Edited by primalentir

4 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

I did the console reset, at the moment is the only solution that it 100 works. 

Look at the thread for A man of principle and the last hero

Yep did it, thank you.

I did it twice for Sam's Story.

It's working only one time. So you need to reset everytime you do a chapter in dlc.

I did it, got the 100%.

Good luck to erevryone.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have just sent a ticket to Koch Media support and received a ridiculous answer. 30 minutes after sending the ticket they told me that developers checked it but could not reproduce the problem. Then it continued by saying that the trophy is achievable and sent me a link for a different trophy.

Next, I have said that what they have sent to me is a different trophy. Also said that I am an experienced software engineer to know that there is no way the development team tried and decided the bug cannot be reproduced within 30 minutes. Their answer was they cannot do anything because the development team says it works fine.

Personally and professionally, I find this behavior very unethical and won't be buying any other game from Koch Media. If you are having the same issue, please sent them a ticket so maybe we can change their mind.

Edited by Ecthelion91
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...