Ranger Hardcore exploit on PS5?

Valkyre4

1 minute ago, DharmaDan- said:

So just complete the game on normal, get the good ending, Then do the glitch for hardcore and bad ending? 1f600.png

That's exactly what I did. I backed up my save to cloud and restored it after using exploit as the description mentioned just in case since I will be going for new game+ trophies after plat.

Edited by OSU_BUCKS_2LAZ

On 6/18/2021 at 4:14 PM, HuntingFever said:

The old method was patched out months ago but a new one surfaced a few weeks back that can be done with the latest patch installed:

Ah ok! Had no idea. Awesome! Sorry for my outdated response haha.

Can confirm that the glitch works for Hardcore and Eternal Voyage on PS5 as others have mentioned.

The glitch does not work for NG+ or Iron Mode (as also mentioned in the linked post) since the glitch switches the game type back to NG when you use it on the NG+ save, removing the NG+ status from the save slot. As a result, you aren’t finishing a NG+ Iron Mode game even though that’s what the slot status was prior to using the glitch. Not a big deal since you have to play NG+ anyway to get the three new collectibles added to the mode, and Iron Mode isn’t that difficult on Reader difficulty as long as you don’t die to stupid game mechanics or glitches.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

PS5 version still works as of 4-6-23 on latest update. A similar exploit for iron man mode mentioned on trueachievements does NOT work, I don’t think it ever worked (at least on ps4/5).

Edited by DHawk12

On 4/9/2023 at 0:15 PM, DHawk12 said:

PS5 version still works as of 4-6-23 on latest update. A similar exploit for iron man mode mentioned on trueachievements does NOT work, I don’t think it ever worked (at least on ps4/5).

Yup saw this exploit mentioned on TrueAchievments but couldn't make it work, tried several workarounds for like 3-4 hours now but nothing worked

I have PS4 so was using normal PS4 version of the game

if someone has any tip or could be able to make ironman mode work through exploit appreciate it if he shares it here with us

32 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Yup saw this exploit mentioned on TrueAchievments but couldn't make it work, tried several workarounds for like 3-4 hours now but nothing worked

I have PS4 so was using normal PS4 version of the game

if someone has any tip or could be able to make ironman mode work through exploit appreciate it if he shares it here with us

It won't work through any exploit. You can however use speedrun glitches to skip through all of caspian

There's also skips for the taiga, but they're much harder to do

• Like 1