Castlevania Advance Collection - Available Now/$19.99 USD

4 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Sadly.

I'm glad to see this collection is indeed real, though I probably won't be buying it unless it gets a physical, since I've already bought all these games twice already (back on the GBA, and again on the Wii U virtual console). Need some good excuse to myself to triple dip.

I do hope they port all the DS games, that would definitely be a munch more tempting buy for me, physical or not.

If it does, it'll be through Limited Run again, as they did the other castlevania physical releases

3 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Coming soon, but after the DS Collection: Castlevania 3D Collection featuring Legacy of Darkness, Lament of Innocence and Curse of Darkness xDxDxD (jk, or maybe not)

I would absolutely love this to happen! My PS2 broke before I could ever play those games sadly, and even though I own the discs, I'm too terrified of trying them on our current PS2 as it tends to scratch big rings in the discs and I don't want to ruin them!

3 minutes ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

I would absolutely love this to happen! My PS2 broke before I could ever play those games sadly, and even though I own the discs, I'm too terrified of trying them on our current PS2 as it tends to scratch big rings in the discs and I don't want to ruin them!

If your ps2 is a slim, that's a common issue with the laser ribbon adhesive coming loose, causing the ribbon cable to touch the discs. It is an easy fix

10 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

If it does, it'll be through Limited Run again, as they did the other castlevania physical releases

Yeah, I'm expecting they'll probably do it at some point. Still waiting for them to put Castlevania Requiem up for pre-order as well.

I suppose I never actually bought Dracula X in any form (have played it on an emulator though), but it's still not a good enough excuse for me to want to buy it any time soon.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Yeah, I'm expecting they'll probably do it at some point. Still waiting for them to put Castlevania Requiem up for pre-order as well.

I suppose I never actually bought Dracula X in any form (have played it on an emulator though), but it's still not a good enough excuse for me to want to buy it any time soon.

It's too expensive of an SNES cart, for the quality of the game to make it worth buying

• Like 1