Limited or no physical release?

I've been trying to round off the collection (1,2 and 3) in my library and had no troubles ordering 1 & 2 but for some reason I've never seen 3 in stock anywhere (though it has listings, just always with 'out of stock').

Has this game ever actually been for sale physically or was the physical release very limited? Just wondering if it's worth chasing up or if I have to suck it up and go digital for this entry.

15 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

I've been trying to round off the collection (1,2 and 3) in my library and had no troubles ordering 1 & 2 but for some reason I've never seen 3 in stock anywhere (though it has listings, just always with 'out of stock').

Has this game ever actually been for sale physically or was the physical release very limited? Just wondering if it's worth chasing up or if I have to suck it up and go digital for this entry.

It did get a physical release, but it sold very poorly, hence why most places either don't have any stock or won't stock it at all.

You're better off getting a digital version via the UK store as it will be cheaper.

That sucks, I really wanted the full set :(

Looks like I'll have to nab it digitally at some point though I'll continue keeping an eye out for physical listing somewhere, hopefully.

Edit: Missed the previous post, I'll take a look at that listing. 

Edited by JohnCenaSong-