PS4 games with PS5 upgrades

LeonScottKenedy2

I was wondering how everyone is tackling this new generation when it comes to physical/digital PS4/5 games. There's good incentive to buy the PS4 version of games either physical or digital due to getting the PS5 upgrade version thus in most games getting both trophy sets with one purchase. While I do like that incentive, I've been torn since I have stacks of PS4 physical games (as I love having the collection) but I tend to buy the physical PS5 version to build that collection but I miss out on two trophy sets with the one purchase. How do you guys go about it? Does it not bother you to buy the PS4 version in digital or physical as it gets you more out of it or are you taking a loss to build up a physical PS5 collection?

Either way it doesn't bother me, unless I'm saving a significant amount by buying the PS4 version if both versions are released at the same time. Otherwise, I don't think I will pick up a PS4 game over a PS5 game, I know, I know, basically 2 platinums for the price of one, but honestly? That doesn't even bother me much, and those platinums are not so fulfilling to me. I'm not someone who is going for number when I look at trophies, I play games because I enjoy them, and go for the trophies in games I enjoyed. Besides that, I don't think multiple stacks on a profile looks good, I have some, but I try and keep it at a minimum.

• Like 1