Some of my MW2 Trophies were hacked?

I joined my friend on MW2 and as soon as I joined he started the game. I thought it was gonna be a 1v1 but as soon as the game started some of my Trophies popped! I left the game but continued to pop and after than I quickly ejected the disc. I haven't synced the Trophies yet, is there any way to remove this or should I just suck it up and continue playing? I heard something about deleting your user works.

I joined my friend on MW2 and as soon as I joined he started the game. I thought it was gonna be a 1v1 but as soon as the game started some of my Trophies popped! I left the game but continued to pop and after than I quickly ejected the disc. I haven't synced the Trophies yet, is there any way to remove this or should I just suck it up and continue playing? I heard something about deleting your user works.

Deleting your user works. But that will also delete ALL your saves, and downloaded content on that account.

So my advice to you is to back up the saves you want to keep. 

Edited by IzunaShisui

Deleting your user works. But that will also delete ALL your saves, and downloaded content on that account.

So my advice to you is to back up the saves you want to keep. 

That's good but some of my freaking games won't allow copy over to USB and I don't have PS Plus. Is it even worth me deleting my User? What happens if I keep the trophies?

Yes, the only way to avoid looking like a hacker is to delete the user account, which means you'll lose everything so as Izuna said you might want to back up all your saves (assuming you have PlayStation Plus) first.

That's good but some of my freaking games won't allow copy over to USB and I don't have PS Plus. Is it even worth me deleting my User? What happens if I keep the trophies?

If you keep the trophies i think you'll be flagged as a hacker on this site and removed from the trophy leaderboards.

Yes, the only way to avoid looking like a hacker is to delete the user account, which means you'll lose everything so as Izuna said you might want to back up all your saves (assuming you have PlayStation Plus) first.

If you keep the trophies i think you'll be flagged as a hacker on this site and removed from the trophy leaderboards.

Wow seriously..? It is not even my fault, wow. So it's either lose my game saves that I worked hard on or be flagged a cheater? Are you sure that is confirmed BTW pal? This is frustrating.

Wow seriously..? It is not even my fault, wow. So it's either lose my game saves that I worked hard on or be flagged a cheater? Are you sure that is confirmed BTW pal? This is frustrating.

I can't say i'm 100% but i am pretty sure.

I was in a similar situation to this before and it resulted in me starting a new account and ditching 1600 trophies.

I can't say i'm 100% but i am pretty sure.

I was in a similar situation to this before and it resulted in me starting a new account and ditching 1600 trophies.

I'll just take your advice and delete it. I'd rather lose game saves than made to look like a hacker forever. Thanks

Most of the campaign ones. Like doing each of the missions and for completing the campaign. It would of been less if I ejected the disc sooner.

Right, i doubt you won't be flagged for that.

Why not just buy a month of PS Plus? €7 to save all your saves and get some awesome games.

Right, i doubt you won't be flagged for that.

Why not just buy a month of PS Plus? €7 to save all your saves and get some awesome games.

I would but all the money is spent on Christmas presents now. :( I'll just delete the user and forget the saves. I platinumed 2 of them anyway, no point going through them again.

I would but all the money is spent on Christmas presents now. :( I'll just delete the user and forget the saves. I platinumed 2 of them anyway, no point going through them again.

Ah right, looking at your profile it doesn't seem like there's too much to lose, keep in mind it'll delete everything not just your saved data...that's just the worst one.

Ah right, looking at your profile it doesn't seem like there's too much to lose, keep in mind it'll delete everything not just your saved data...that's just the worst one.

Hey I deleted the user yesterday and synced my Trophies and all my Trophies are there but the MW2 Trophy Set (Because I didn't sync before deleting my user) Every thing is fine now, only game I couldn't copy was DW6 Empires but I've already Platinumed it so it's all good! :D

• Like 2

Hey I deleted the user yesterday and synced my Trophies and all my Trophies are there but the MW2 Trophy Set (Because I didn't sync before deleting my user) Every thing is fine now, only game I couldn't copy was DW6 Empires but I've already Platinumed it so it's all good! :D

Nice, glad to hear it went well.

• 4 months later...

thank god i never even played any COD games, i heard all the time how the game is full with hackers online, and now they're even can hacked in to your account to pop up trophies you didn't even earned with your hard works?

sound awesome at first, since with this way they sounded like helping you from those annoying online trophies but, wow that's also sucks as now people may consider you as a hacker by just looking at the time stamps for those trophies ( if you synced them at the time ).

glad to hear that you fixed your problem now.

thank god i never even played any COD games, i heard all the time how the game is full with hackers online, and now they're even can hacked in to your account to pop up trophies you didn't even earned with your hard works?

sound awesome at first, since with this way they sounded like helping you from those annoying online trophies but, wow that's also sucks as now people may consider you as a hacker by just looking at the time stamps for those trophies ( if you synced them at the time ).

glad to hear that you fixed your problem now.

to be fair MW2 was the most affected, at least from my perspective. the latter ones suffer less from this.