Zurpstones.

10 hours ago, LordShavron said:

I know I had one or two that were displaying under other icons. Try zooming in on the map and then looking around where the other icons are. 

I have tried that. All I have showing now is a few raritarium left on the map. I left it for now and will return to the planet. 

Another note - the one's you're "supposed" to get when you initially accept the quest (directly west of the quest giving Mort) may not show up on your map when you get the Zurpstone map icons (i.e. after 15/60 and then handing it in initially the quest in to get the trophy). I didn't have this issue, as I collected all of them before handing the quest in for the 1st time - knew I'd need them later - but PowerPyx did state in his roadmap that these may be missing from your map, so if you are missing any after clearing all icons, return to this area an grab the obvious purple Zurpstones. Could be an issue if you picked up the 15 you needed and didn't bother getting the rest, as there are more than 15 (I think 20-ish) in this area

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Another note - the one's you're "supposed" to get when you initially accept the quest (directly west of the quest giving Mort) may not show up on your map when you get the Zurpstone map icons (i.e. after 15/60 and then handing it in initially the quest in to get the trophy). I didn't have this issue, as I collected all of them before handing the quest in for the 1st time - knew I'd need them later - but PowerPyx did state in his roadmap that these may be missing from your map, so if you are missing any after clearing all icons, return to this area an grab the obvious purple Zurpstones. Could be an issue if you picked up the 15 you needed and didn't bother getting the rest, as there are more than 15 (I think 20-ish) in this area

This must of been the one. I did finally find it and it was kind of close to where you initially get the quest for the Zurpstones.