This game sucks so hard

jefXfree

I have no problem with the graphics. 

The problem is that the game is surprisingly hard. 

The jumps requires millimetric precision, and because overall is badly designed, most of the time, the game screws you.

I need to complete the last two level but I can't finish them. Been trying from 2 hours already. 

A really bad game. 

• Like 2

Yeah. I knew the graphics would be bad, but I can overlook that.

The problem is the overall mechanics.

It's a good effort from a small team I suppose, but they're lack of technical skills really shows in the game.

I was hoping it'd be easy, but since you have to beat all levels AND do the side task, there's no margin of error.  it's not like you have to do 10 of 20 tasks.

There's a level where you have to use a block to make a bouncing ball destroy purple blocks for your side quest AND the normal blocks for progression, while the spikes on the floor inches closer to you.

Needless to say, the ball doesn't always bounce how you intend, even if you hit it with the correct side of the block your holding (hence the mechanics comment above).

I'm currently on a level that is timed, and you have to jump on the head of enemies to bounce to higher levels.  But the millimetric precision (as said by Play3GianniGreed above) is SUPER annoying.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jefXfree said:

Yeah. I knew the graphics would be bad, but I can overlook that.

The problem is the overall mechanics.

It's a good effort from a small team I suppose, but they're lack of technical skills really shows in the game.

I was hoping it'd be easy, but since you have to beat all levels AND do the side task, there's no margin of error.  it's not like you have to do 10 of 20 tasks.

There's a level where you have to use a block to make a bouncing ball destroy purple blocks for your side quest AND the normal blocks for progression, while the spikes on the floor inches closer to you.

Needless to say, the ball doesn't always bounce how you intend, even if you hit it with the correct side of the block your holding (hence the mechanics comment above).

I'm currently on a level that is timed, and you have to jump on the head of enemies to bounce to higher levels.  But the millimetric precision (as said by Play3GianniGreed above) is SUPER annoying.

It's the level with the little red enemies? If so, that's one of the two level I have still to beat. I manage to get on upper level but then you had to use some blocks to jump higher, and in 40 seconds it's really hard to calculate how to put them. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jens said:

I don't want to be that guy, but... come on, what can one really expect from this one?

I wish all y'all good luck finding all the urbs!

Right. But that's the point.  I don't want people mistaking a cheap game for easy trophies. Even $1 is too much for this game if ALL you want is trophies.

• Like 1

I finally got the platinum. 

Not gonna lie, I think it's one of the hardest I've got. I have spent almost 3 hours on a single series of jumps in one level, the one where you had to jump on the green enemies that are also jumping. 

Man, it was only 5 jumps in a row, but no matter what, I couldn't get the timing right. I think I have completed the level just by luck. I'm usually good at platform games, been playing those for almost 20 years, but no, the whole jumping felt off because of the bad design. I have played the EU version, but, yeah, I'm gonna skip the US version. One playtrough of this nightmare is enough. 

I see that there are people who have got the platinum in under an hour, I'm impressed, for real. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i bought the game. i saw the percentage but i saw people are completing it.

looks like MS paint to me. not that i'm planning to start it anytime soon.

it looks fun on the outside, maybe frustrating on the inside.

Edited by Lordguwa

No Wonder its so cheap, it is so frustrating at times, you can jump through enemies way too much , levels aren't too bad unil one the last 2 as mentioned above where gotta jump on green enimes, only a couple jumps but fuck me it is one the hardest things to do. Yeah not stacking this, once is more then enough

Edited by Conker

• 2 weeks later...