is that ok to have games with many trophies originally glitched?

hi,

is it safe to show super korotama in our profile even it's full of weird timestamps?

i don't mind to hide it, but i just want to be sure before to try the 2 other stacks of this game

same question for CASE: ANIMATRONICS? (at least 3 trophies are a little glitched)

and maitetsu? (had issue to have the makura trophy)

15 minutes ago, Sombroff said:

hi,

is it safe to show super korotama in our profile even it's full of weird timestamps?

i don't mind to hide it, but i just want to be sure before to try the 2 other stacks of this game

same question for CASE: ANIMATRONICS? (at least 3 trophies are a little glitched)

and maitetsu? (had issue to have the makura trophy)

Are they known, documented glitches?

Yes indeed LukeTheGooner, but seems I am the first one to speak about some of those glitches, it’s why I prefer to ask more informations here, just to be sure.

So no DaivRules we can’t say they are well documented glitches.

Edited by Sombroff

On 19/06/2021 at 0:21 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

do you mean trophies you earned because of a known glitch in the game?

sounds fine to me to be able to show them :)

On 19/06/2021 at 0:26 PM, DaivRules said:

Are they known, documented glitches?

Actually i have this NP 32091 5 error code many times each time i begin a new game on my ps4 recently (it has began after i hide in my library hundreds of games i already got to 100%), i didn't fixed it because just need to start again the game and it's ok, and also i know it will remove all my library folders, but maybe it's the reason why i have some bugs not documented, for exemple now i even can't have the first boss trophy on radio squid game, even after delete the save and try again

I will fix this error and hope that everything come back to normal

So i rephrase my question about those not documented trophies bugs : if we are the first player to find glitched trophies, and/or if some of those glitched trophies are linked to the NP 32091 5 error, are they flaggable or not?