What do you want in Fallout 4?

The5thDimension-

Unless you've been living under a rock (or inside a Vault) for the past couple weeks, the internet is radiating (get it?lulz) about an imminent Fallout 4 announcement. If thesurvivor2299.com is to be genuine, then the first part of the countdown (Nuclear Winter is coming) expires in just a few hours. My question to you is.. what do you want to see in Fallout 4? Or specifically what do you NOT want in Fallout 4?

The one thing I want in Fallout 4 (and Bethesda games in general) are more FUCKING PATCHES and less FUCKING BUGS/GLITCHES.

Oh, and the ability to play as Ghouls... because why the fuck not?

Fallout_Meme_004.jpg

The5thDimension-.png

Edited by The5thDimension-
  • Like 3

Unfortunately it is very possible it is fake as the trademark that was licensed for the UK turned out to be a fake, like the Half-Life 3 one a while back.

But, when it is eventually announced, there is too many possibilities for me to even begin imagining.

The trademark doesn't deter me in the least, the domain is still linked to ZeniMax and a European (Polish I think) company that did the viral marketing for Skyrim and Fallout 3. This is too strong of evidence to say it's not legit. It's definitely real, no hoaxer could have the money or time allowed to set this up, it would've been taken down the day after it was set up. This stinks of legit... fucking stinks of it.

Online Co-op.

Seriously. That would make it one of the best games in the series. Because honestly, sometimes you get bored being alone, but if you're with a friend it's much better.

At least those are my 2 cents  :yay:

I would like that as well. But only co-op. No death matches or anything like that.

Play as a ghoul and maybe a Super Mutant. But each race gets different intros and stories, such as the ghoul character starts out in the Wasteland and his/her story begins with raiders attacking their camp or something. But the human male/female starts out in a Vault or with a different group of people.

More freedom and options like being able to take over a town with a gang you run or open up your own trading business. Maybe even take over a faction and run it how you please?

I would like to see more fallout in Fallout 4...

Also:

Unless you've been living under a rock (or inside a Vault) for the past couple weeks, the internet is radiating.... what do you want to see in Fallout 4? Or specifically what do you NOT want in Fallout 4?

The one thing I want in Fallout 4 (and Bethesda games in general) are more $%^&*#@ PATCHES and less $%^&*#@ BUGS/GLITCHES.

Oh, and the ability to play as Ghouls... because why the $%^& not?

...I would like to see the game actually released when it is actually ready to be released instead of Bethesda releasing a inferior game that has bugs/glitches that require patches to be released often in a untimely manner in an attempt to fix game.

More color.

An easier way to store items you farm.

Yah...that's for starters.

Many, many, and I mean MANY random events, both triggered and not. Meaning even more shit happening whether you are there or not,, for example, coming across a camp of wastelanders one day and finding them slaughtered by raiders the next. It must be a perfect mix of Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

Edited by xWSPx420x

Moral desicions that make me feel like a real asshole if I want to take the evil path.. for example like when you tell Clementine (The Walking Dead) that there's no time to go look for her parents and she starts to cry, I really felt like a piece of sh**  on that moment :(

Edited by Clairvoyant_666

I think it would be cool to play as a ghoul as well, with small changes to the gameplay of course, with the whole radiation thing and all. But just imagine all the possible things you will be able to say/be told as a ghoul, it could be hilarious. Maybe a dlc where you play as a ghoul?

The trademark doesn't deter me in the least, the domain is still linked to ZeniMax and a European (Polish I think) company that did the viral marketing for Skyrim and Fallout 3. This is too strong of evidence to say it's not legit. It's definitely real, no hoaxer could have the money or time allowed to set this up, it would've been taken down the day after it was set up. This stinks of legit... fucking stinks of it.

I would like that as well. But only co-op. No death matches or anything like that.

Play as a ghoul and maybe a Super Mutant. But each race gets different intros and stories, such as the ghoul character starts out in the Wasteland and his/her story begins with raiders attacking their camp or something. But the human male/female starts out in a Vault or with a different group of people.

More freedom and options like being able to take over a town with a gang you run or open up your own trading business. Maybe even take over a faction and run it how you please?

Maybe if they would make it similiar to GTA V and GTA online, it would be cool. But if it would be the same game, same story and everything it would be pretty bad+fallout wouldn´t have that scary wibe to it as there is when you´re alone.

You can't get rid of VATS (or some similar type system) and start adding co-op.  They have that game, it's called Borderlands and it's boring.  This should be a more strategic, story driven game than an all out shooter.  That's all I ask, don't just make it a MMO FPS.  Well, that and more polish at launch.

I pretty much want them to mix the elements from FNV (iron sights, crafting, survival elements etc.) and mix it with the gloomy atmosphere of Fallout 3. Story with more factions, free choices and preferibbly starting out in a vault. Of course the ability to play after the game end.