What do you want in Fallout 4?

The5thDimension-

No co-op, or mp... You want that, play the endless amount of games with mp. Fallout should always be singleplayer. 

What I'd like

-More craftable weapons, like in fallout 3. Not every wastelander is going to be able to just go out and find a weapon. Sometimes, you've got  to improvise.

Plus, I loved the Railway rifle... It was just awesome nailing Super mutants heads to the ceiling.

- More weapon variety, I understand most enemies will be using guns... but I would like alternatives... We can have a silenced sniper rifle, but I'd love a bow and arrows. It could be craftable, can have a variety of arrow types, and is mostly silent...Also a speargun would be cool.

- Mix Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I loved the areas in Fallout 3, but the desert of New Vegas...... Didn't dig it. 

-Continue with the Vault Boy trophies... they are by far some of the coolest I've ever seen/gained. 

- Have a bigger playlist for the radio, though some songs were my favorite, I often turned off the radio after a while when the same song would repeat over and over again.

-Play test the shit out of the game. Fix your bugs, and quit being idiots towards ps3 gamers. Just because it's easier to code for the xbox... doesn't give you a right to half ass the ps3 version. 

-Finally, give me a bunker with mannequins, weapon racks, and a nuka cola machine. 

A game that plays like Skyrim but has the Fallout setting.

• Better system of weapon and armor creation
  • Same system of leveling as skyrim
  • more choice to custom hideout/safehouse
  • Mannequins
  • Many factions (joing, ignore, destroy, forge alliances between factions, setting factions up/manipulate to destroy other factions,...
  • the ability to continue playing (unlike new vegas)
  • the ability to see how your choices influence the world (ex. project purity)
  • Real choices (unlike skyrim where you had like 2 choices)
  • No need for perfect graphics if it would reduce the size of the gamemap
  • more cities (like a city that is infested with ghouls where you need to sneak
  • Different starting point depening on charachter creation (for instance born in a vault (neutral), child of slavers (bad) and child of Regulators (good)
Edited by Mr_Freaker
  • Like 1

Plays like Skyrim in a Fallout setting is pretty much the ideal game. Also no missable trophies. I'm talking about putting a bobblehead in a facility that will be blown up for you to never return to so that you can only realise you missed it when you have 19 bobbleheads and need to start again if you want that platinum. Fuck you raven rock.