Cognitive Intruder Trophy

flugurnarrr

This trophy literally just popped out of the expected order for me.

I was doing the side mission called A Captive Audience for the Psychic Occupation trophy, that unlocks the Compel/Seize ability. As we all know, the trophies for abilities only pop when you finish the astral plane training and reach the Control point. However, during the training for this particular ability, I was able to get the Cognitive Intruder trophy (Compel 10 enemies with the Seize ability) before unlocking the trophy for the ability itself, because I used it too many times to fight the enemies and progress in the training. 

I thought it'd be a good idea to make a thread about it to point out that it is possible to get these two trophies out of order in case it happens to someone else, and also in case the trophy order gets called into question/anyone gets flagged for it. 

Edited by flugurnarrr
Added links to the trophies.

I think people are aware of it m8 as I advise it in my trophy walkthrough and I have video proof of it there as well. 

General trophy guides should mention it anyway as its the best/easiest spot because the enemies stop at low hp letting you seize them

Edited by Optinooby

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

I think people are aware of it m8 as I advise it in my trophy walkthrough and I have video proof of it there as well. 

General trophy guides should mention it anyway as its the best/easiest spot because the enemies stop at low hp letting you seize them

Oh, that's great then. I'm not following any guides so I thought it was odd when it happened. 

Good to know that there's video proof of it.