[Video] How glitch works

Hello, I decided to make a separate video showing how to use a glitch with a good look, because others shoot the TV screen with their phone and it looks bad.

I was looking for a similar video, but did not find it, so I decided to do it myself, I will be grateful if you watch the video, because then there will be a greater chance that a person will find the desired video with a good appearance.

Thanks to everyone who watched the video and good luck.

Edited by Bogdan_Dexter

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, bubbly-octopus said:

Can you get banned from doing this

If short: No.

I'll just insert the text from my video where I mentioned this topic, I advise you to watch the video because I will show screenshots there, where I got the information from and if you are interested, you can find and read it yourself.

Video: "How to get all trophies in AdVenture Capitalist (trophy guide)" - 1:44 - 2:52 - about banned for glitch (There are timecodes in the comments)

Banned for glitch?

You are probably interested in the question, are they banned for this? I spent an hour and a half looking for an answer to this question, the only thing I found was a message from Hyper Hippo Productions on steam, who wrote that yes, they banned players who cheat in events, and messages from one guy who was banned during an event when he poured in a ton of in-game currency for promotion and the system considered that he was cheating.

I found messages from people who got VAC banned in steam, but I honestly think this is not due to AdVenture Capitalist, but for the use of cheats in other games.

It seems to me that this guy is right that you will only be banned if you use the glitch during events.

Messages in terms of banning a psn account for using glitch, I simply could not find, not a single one.

From my own experience, I can say that I got all the trophies on the 16th January 2021 using the glitch and after all this time nothing happened.

P.S. If you do not believe, then I advise you to look for information about this yourself, it will not be superfluous.

• 1 month later...
On 19/6/2021 at 8:52 PM, Bogdan_Dexter said:

Hello, I decided to make a separate video showing how to use a glitch with a good look, because others shoot the TV screen with their phone and it looks bad.

I was looking for a similar video, but did not find it, so I decided to do it myself, I will be grateful if you watch the video, because then there will be a greater chance that a person will find the desired video with a good appearance.

Thanks to everyone who watched the video and good luck.

this is a cheat, that's also present in many other games (play for x days, play the game on specific date etc). and have nothing to do with GLITCH. ill call this video just CLICK BAIT

• 3 weeks later...