Auto Pop Trophies?

MRgreen55

27 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

You can only download the data on PS5 you can't upload it.

Yeah it seems that the only games with cross-gen progress (PS5 to PS4 specifically) are games like Outriders/Destiny 2, where your data is stored on their servers and not locally. With everything else, gotta play on PS4 first if you want auto popping.

• Like 2

Liked the system from AC Valhalla and Watch Dogs better. Games could be synced both ways. But no auto pop. Had to make saves before a trophy pop, then get in on PS5 and reload the cloud save on PS4 version. But at least i could enjoy the main gaming part on the PS5...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wild_Dark_Shadow said:

But does autopop on PS5 works in this game? If not, I prefer to play PS5 version before. Just need someone to confirm if it works

i just tried it out after earning a trophy on ps4 and that trophy autopopped on ps5

im not sure if battle trophies will autopop asswel but i just started the game so i will know later

you have to upload it on ps4 then download on ps5 with an option "convert"

Edited by luckyegg
spelling
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2021 at 0:23 AM, LordBilbanes said:

How does this game perform on PS4?  I opted to get this game on Steam due to my PC being a lot more powerful than my PS4 Pro.

From someone who doesn't have a ps5, my answer is 'Just fine, no problems at all'.  So obviously I can't tell you in comparison to a ps5, but I don't even have a ps4 pro... just a regular one, and it runs very smoothly.  Combat is a blast and very frenetic.  I don't know how much better a ps4 pro/ps5 can be, but don't look down on the regular ps4 just because something newer has come out.  The game is still very much playable and enjoyable.  

6 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

If you realy are thinking about playing it on the lesser console, just for the extra (lame) auto pop on the better console, then I realy wonder where your priorities are...

Playing games, or fake earning digital trophies almost nobody cares about. Just my opinion tho...

I don't it should matter if someone's priority is on earning trophies, notwithstanding that this is a trophy hunting website.

Anyway it sounds like the more efficient way of getting both trophy list is to platinum it in the PS4, then import your save.

imo the PS5 version is far superior, but at least you'll still get to enjoy the same gameplay and storyline.

• Like 1

Just tested it on PS5 vs PS4. There is huge difference on graphics, controller vibration and FPS. 60fps is a big win-win. There is no way I am playing the PS4 version now. Such a shame devs won't just make two-way cross save happen for both consoles. 

P.S. yes Autopop is confirmed. All trophies can be auto popped. I will skip PS4 this time. Also there is still chance that the devs add PS5->PS4 save transfer in the future. 

Edited by YokA_sun
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

Has anyone been able to get the PS4 to PS5 upload to work? I had to play on PS4 as my PS5 was with Sony because it broke, but I can't upload my saves at all. I keep getting error 10009

I got 10008 error at first, unknown error bla2 when trying to convert, then i restart the game and its work for some reason

20 hours ago, YokA_sun said:

Just tested it on PS5 vs PS4. There is huge difference on graphics, controller vibration and FPS. 60fps is a big win-win. There is no way I am playing the PS4 version now. Such a shame devs won't just make two-way cross save happen for both consoles. 

P.S. yes Autopop is confirmed. All trophies can be auto popped. I will skip PS4 this time. Also there is still chance that the devs add PS5->PS4 save transfer in the future. 

Agreed. I'm not going to subject myself to a sub-optimal experience on PS4 when I can have a much better time playing the PS5 version, just for the sake of an autopop platinum trophy.

I'll just enjoy it on PS5, and if they ever add a save transfer feature from PS5 to PS4, I'll boot it up once on PS4 for the extra bling bling. If not: don't care. Plenty of platinum trophies still out there.