Auto Pop Trophies?

MRgreen55

On 6/30/2021 at 6:52 AM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I have been getting this error since day one and still can't upload it.

For people who cannot upload due to 10009 its due to save data file size. They put a stupid limit on upload size and if you have many manual saves it will exceed. 

To workaround is just have a auto save that has the trophies unlocked. Go to PS5 data management, delete the manual save file and then upload. (The System Data and Auto Save Data should be a few megabytes, manual can be tens)

The trophies will auto-pop once the save is downloaded. Though unless you really want the auto-pop I would not recommend playing the PS4 version. PS5 version loading / FPS is so much better 

Edited by darkfall_sig
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, darkfall_sig said:

For people who cannot upload due to 10009 its due to save data file size. They put a stupid limit on upload size and if you have many manual saves it will exceed. 

To workaround is just have a auto save that has the trophies unlocked. Go to PS5 data management, delete the manual save file and then upload. (The System Data and Auto Save Data should be a few megabytes, manual can be tens)

The trophies will auto-pop once the save is downloaded. Though unless you really want the auto-pop I would not recommend playing the PS4 version. PS5 version loading / FPS is so much better 

I can confirm that this does the trick. Be sure to actually go to the console's save data management and delete the "SAVE DATA"; simply deleting all saves except the AUTO SAVE in the game is not enough. You should be left with the SYSTEM DATA and AUTO SAVE files, which is all you need.

5 hours ago, darkfall_sig said:

Nice will give it a go an update here if it works.

• 2 months later...

Does PS5 to PS4 auto pop work?

On 6/29/2021 at 7:46 PM, YokA_sun said:

Just tested it on PS5 vs PS4. There is huge difference on graphics, controller vibration and FPS. 60fps is a big win-win. There is no way I am playing the PS4 version now. Such a shame devs won't just make two-way cross save happen for both consoles. 

P.S. yes Autopop is confirmed. All trophies can be auto popped. I will skip PS4 this time. Also there is still chance that the devs add PS5->PS4 save transfer in the future. 

Did they add ps5 to ps4?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Yeah it autopops.

Not for the recent posters on this thread...

Checked a few profiles, the few of you who autopopped the plat did it in July. Maybe some new prevented this from happening? Not sure.

Will try uploading the autosave file only to see it helps..

11 minutes ago, Maverick6146 said:

Not for the recent posters on this thread...

Checked a few profiles, the few of you who autopopped the plat did it in July. Maybe some new prevented this from happening? Not sure.

Will try uploading the autosave file only to see it helps..

People are still autopopping it from PS4 to PS5 as people have done it today.

2 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

People are still autopopping it from PS4 to PS5 as people have done it today.

Well, then I seriously don't know which part went wrong. Tried a few things just now but nothing works. Even the full brain map or 30 quest trophies are not popping. It is very strange that only one 

bond trophy popped for me..

Don't know what to say now...

2 hours ago, Maverick6146 said:

Well, then I seriously don't know which part went wrong. Tried a few things just now but nothing works. Even the full brain map or 30 quest trophies are not popping. It is very strange that only one 

bond trophy popped for me..

Don't know what to say now...

Back up all your saves then make a manual save that has everything done then delete all apart from the save you just made then upload that in game and transfer that to PS5.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 31/05/2022 at 8:14 PM, CyberLance said:

Can somebody please tell me if its possible to auto pop the trophies on the ps4 version if i played the ps5 version first?

Or is it only possible to do it on the ps5 version if you played the ps4 version first?

Only a couple of games allow this like the Nioh series, sadly SN does not. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 28.12.2022 at 3:12 PM, LittleBlueMacaw said:

Can I also autopop trophies if I play the PS4 version on a PS5?

Im pretty sure u have to first Upgrade game to ps5 versio what is free if u have ps4 game inside ps5.

This is how i did it: Then play ps5 versio of the game and just convert all save ingame start menu, there is option to coverted only trophys (use convert all safe options instead) but i had weird problems that it showed it did not gave some trophies (so i checked trophys using my ps4 console and there was all 100% already) 

Edited by BlackScytche