[Guide] How to AFK Room Matches

It's known that you can't turbo these because of the timer, but in the trophy guide it states that unless you can find a way to press the X button every 8 seconds you're out of luck. And I'll show you how to do that.

1 ~ Download Remote Play on your computer and make sure it's working. 

Remote Play

2 ~ Download an autoclicker. For Windows I know that there are many different options, but for Mac I recommend using iMouseTrick. Keep in mind if you already have one or are installing one on Windows, you will need to edit the amount of clicks and the time between each.

iMouseTrick Download for Mac

3 ~ Set the amount of clicks to infinite, and the time between each click to 8000ms/8s.

4 ~ Enable your computer's onscreen keyboard.

How to Enable Onscreen Keyboard for Mac

How to Enable Onscreen Keyboard for Windows

Now back to your PlayStation to set up the room match settings before we get it working.

5 ~ Go into a room match and make it the settings below, except don't put a passcode so others can join.

ef13e4.jpg

(Image from the trophy guide, credit goes to @Roronora_Zoro666)

6 ~ Hover over the create the room, and go back to your computer.

7 ~ Connect to your PS4 or PS5 over Remote Play.

8 ~ Make sure the Remote Play window is active, enable the autoclicker, and place it over the enter/return button on the onscreen keyboard. On Remote Play, the enter/return button is equal to an :cross: input.

If done correctly, the room should have created and now you just need to wait for someone to join (which may take a while) and the cycle will automatically repeat itself. This will definitely take longer than boosting, so just let it do its thing while you sleep or go to work or do something else.

Edited by shxrpay
Edited title
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Wavergray said:

I'm guessing there isn't a report system in the game. Because what's to stop people from reporting people for doing this?

There are many people AFKing ranked matches, and it's even advised to do so in the guide so I don't see why room matches should be treated differently.

44 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

There are many people AFKing ranked matches, and it's even advised to do so in the guide so I don't see why room matches should be treated differently.

A guide on this site? What does that have to do with him asking about being banned by the devs?

Since when have developers ever cared about trophy/achievement hunters? Guerrilla Games would ban boosters back in the day on Killzone 2. Most recently I think the devs for the Power Rangers fighting game were banning people for self-boosting and getting 100% win rates against dummy accounts just to get the 500 ranked wins/reach Master League.

I doubt Sega will care for this game but you never know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mcnichoj said:

A guide on this site? What does that have to do with him asking about being banned by the devs?

Since when have developers ever cared about trophy/achievement hunters? Guerrilla Games would ban boosters back in the day on Killzone 2. Most recently I think the devs for the Power Rangers fighting game were banning people for self-boosting and getting 100% win rates against dummy accounts just to get the 500 ranked wins/reach Master League.

I doubt Sega will care for this game but you never know.

My point was that nobody has gotten banned from AFKing ranked to my knowledge, and if there was even suspicion of getting banned I doubt the author of the guide would have listed it as a viable strategy to get the trophies.

25 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

My point was that nobody has gotten banned from AFKing ranked to my knowledge, and if there was even suspicion of getting banned I doubt the author of the guide would have listed it as a viable strategy to get the trophies.

Author of the guide here and I can assure you that no one has reported anyone or messaged anyone about turboing ranked. Unless you’re somehow dumb enough to advertise that you’re boosting on various platforms or live-streaming, no one is gonna care.

The Turbo is so predictable that I wound up with 95%+ losses out of my 800+ ranked matches. So...people would more than welcome free wins.

Even the guy I did the remainder of my room matches, a complete random, was okay with me being AFK during the entire session and even helped me ring out myself, at times. He walked out with 112 victories, so I’m sure he’s cool with it.

As for its inclusion in the guide, it is about the same amount of time you would spend actually playing, except with a turbo you’re physically not there. Which is technically a godsend for those of us with other priorities.

As for your idea of the room alternative, I will add it to the guide, but keep in mind it may not take off as some people may be against the idea. And some may even give you flak for it, but I wouldn’t focus on the negatives. I appreciate the effort and the notion, nevertheless. I was actually wondering when someone would come up with a solution to this. So...Thank you!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

As for your idea of the room alternative, I will add it to the guide, but keep in mind it may not take off as some people may be against the idea. And some may even give you flak for it, but I wouldn’t focus on the negatives. I appreciate the effort and the notion, nevertheless. I was actually wondering when someone would come up with a solution to this. So...Thank you!

Thanks! I knew from the start that there would be some people against it, as there always are when it comes to AFK strategies, especially involving multiplayer games. I'm sure others will be open to the solution, though. And again, it's free wins for the other people involved, who wouldn't want that ?

• Like 1