lew

Useful bug to earn more money and XP.

5 posts in this topic

Discovered this bug accidentally while messing around with the sale screen. This bug allows you to sell any item for the price and XP worth of another. I will explain how below:

1. Start by creating a cheap item in a high volume
  2. once the item is created and is ready to sell, go to the sale screen and activate the sale so that you are on the screen where you pick the quantity to sell.
  3. Make the quantity whatever you want (higher = more money).
  4. Begin holding X to start the sale and before it completes, press R1 or L1 to switch to another tab on the store.
  5. Whatever item you "land" on, the item will sell for that price. You will also likely reach max level and gain infinite unlock tokens too. 
  6. You can also set up what item you land on by hovering over it on the necessary page before activating the sale on step 2.

Let me know if you try this and have any success! 

Tried this, money didn't work however now have 25,769,804 skill points to spend 🙈

Posted (edited)

On 30/06/2021 at 7:44 PM, FridgeMouth said:

Tried this, money didn't work however now have 25,769,804 skill points to spend 1f648.png

The items you sell will sell for the price of the item you land on when you press R1, sometimes it's hard to tell but it will work. 

Edited by lew

Probably did, did you find the levelling up to be odd after? I'm currently level 15, but when I look at how much XP I need for next level on the Economy + Statistics page is shows -2146599539/0 😱

On 06/07/2021 at 2:35 PM, FridgeMouth said:

Probably did, did you find the levelling up to be odd after? I'm currently level 15, but when I look at how much XP I need for next level on the Economy + Statistics page is shows -2146599539/0 1f631.png

Yeah, I had that all the time. most of the time I found after using the glitch the displayed XP was not accurate at all and I continued to level up correctly regardless. If not, I'd suggest earning a chunk of XP _without_ the bug, and then using the bug once more to see if it starts to display a positive number instead.