Contact Trophy

Zjinn

I can't get this to pop at all or its other variants I have spoken to over 100 something alien, and I tried to make a new save/character made it to the 1st space station and talked to 11 alien and still can't get it to pop is this one just busted beyond repair?

• 2 weeks later...

I chose to just do the PS4 version then swapped over to PS5 and just got the double platinum. Figured might as well, easy platinum only one I really grinded was the 75 warps, and the extreme planet just left it on while at work. Came across a Indium farm and had over 500million just plowed through platinum lol.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

For me these popped in a new save game. I was extremely cautious and created a save before talking to my 10th alien or getting to the next milestone for the survival of extreme planets. Some people mentioned it had something to do with the milestones triggering to close to each other making them not pop the trophies so that might be helpful. I was not really looking forward to a complete PS4 playtrough but happy it worked out on a different save.