BIOME 2 - Missing 3 Ciphers

Elite_Sniper001

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3 in area 2 seems to be a theme from what I've read, as I'm in the same boat, as was a friend recently. His logic was there are a ton of unique rooms with ciphers that only spawn in the penultimate area, so he would run to the base of the tower, warp to the top and work backwards, so I've been doing the same, but with no luck so far. 

Okay got the platinum today. I watched a video of the 20 locations and meticulously took screenshots at each location when i refound them to confirm I had indeed gotten the ciphers. I refound 15 of them before I found the last one I had missed. 

The silliest part was my friend stuck in a similar situation suggested that the last section of area 2 with lots of unique rooms was where all of his were and I might be in the same boat, so I just did runs of that area, which do in fact have the lowest spawn rates. Welp turns out all three I had missing were in the starting desert area....?

Video I used.

Good luck out there.

• 1 month later...

I had a helluva time getting the last cipher on biome 2.  So much so that I literally was in the room where I found it at least 3 times before and knew where the cipher was and it wasn't there which i assumed was because I had gotten it on my initial play through with out paying attention.

I have no idea if this was a bug or not because I was missing a xenoglyph from biome 5 and once I got that the final cipher i needed spawned within 5 restarts.

I'm not sure if this is good data but very strange.  Hope this helps someone, I was very close to throwing in the towel!

• 1 month later...
On 17/09/2021 at 6:56 PM, Clintercourse said:

I had a helluva time getting the last cipher on biome 2.  So much so that I literally was in the room where I found it at least 3 times before and knew where the cipher was and it wasn't there which i assumed was because I had gotten it on my initial play through with out paying attention.

I have no idea if this was a bug or not because I was missing a xenoglyph from biome 5 and once I got that the final cipher i needed spawned within 5 restarts.

I'm not sure if this is good data but very strange.  Hope this helps someone, I was very close to throwing in the towel!

Where did you find the last cipher?

I'm only missing one now and it's not any of those ultra rare ones.

Not sure if it's glitched or not.