Yearly Goals  1

Personal Goals

100 PS4 games with Platinum & 100% achieved - 82

Under 4000 Unearned Trophies - 4814

Rainy Day Challenge (Started 06/12/21)

Spoiler
  1. 15S470c6d.png - Tippy-Top - Immortals Fenyx Rising - 0%
  2. 35S9994c7.png - Re-Wrap My Whip - Watch Dogs: Legion8%
  3. 28Se7e844.png - The End is Nigh - The Crew 2 - 98% (READY)
  4. 3S4d58ea.png - Hidden In Plain Sight - Far Cry 6 - 1%
  5. 39S990d22.png - Kanda Of Faith - Far Cry Primal - 0%
  6. 14S333c3b.png - Free Fall - Far Cry 3: Classic Edition - 0%
  7. 47S3c263a.png - Perfect Harmony - Assassin's Creed II - 0%
  8. 41Sec80a1.png - Mailer Daemon - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - 0%
  9. 36S4acda8.png - Almost flying - Assassin's Creed Revelations - 0%
  10. 11S9c9357.png - Friends at My Back - Assassin's Creed Syndicate - 0%
  11. 40Saa2c2f.png - Ninja - Assassin's Creed Rogue - 8%
  12. 39Sb434d4.png - Prince of Thieves - Assassin's Creed III - 0%
  13. 34Sf986ca.png - Reporter - Assassin's Creed Origins - 0%
  14. 10Sd47a1f.png - Leapfrog girl - Lollipop Chainsaw - 0%
  15. 35Sd0901b.png - Your Prize Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - 0%
  16. 11S806c71.png - Relic Finder - Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection - 0%

Platinum Name Challenges (Started 20/01/23)

Spoiler

PSN

• V
  • I - 
  • O
  • L
  • I - 
  • N
  • O

Real

A to Z Platinum Name Challenge (Started 20/01/23)

Spoiler

Edited by Violino
  • Like 1

Update: 01

Lf62558.png

Uncharted 4: Survival - Complete

First Trophy

In for a Penny, In for a Pound

60S3cc80b.png

22nd June, 2021

12:39:56 PM

Last Trophy

...It

68S4d43a4.png

25th June, 2021

09:28:36 PM

The 4th Uncharted game and took me 4 days to complete the survival DLC. Seems like it was meant to be, but it's done now and I can focus on the main game again and going for that 100%. Surprised by the fact I didn't need to boost it. Guess I got lucky in regards to finding randoms who knew what they were doing with the glitches and the easy spots. Fun mode though. Stage 3 and 8 were frustrating yes and were my last 2 stages to complete but I was shocked that I didn't find it a chore or anything. I actually really enjoyed the co-op mode as a whole and may even carry on playing it for fun every so often. Just glad the trophies are done now.

...It is probably up there with the Spec Op: The Line and GTA IV platinums as a trophy I'm most proud of. Really didn't think I was going to be able to achieve 100% with Uncharted 4 after they released this mode.

Edited by Violino
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Update: 02

L42fe3f.png

Dirt 5 Super Size - Complete

First Trophy

Shore Thing

34See7927.png

20th July, 2021

09:00:53 PM

Last Trophy

Travelling in Style

35S88e374.png

20th July, 2021

10:17:35 PM

Not much to say really. It's more Dirt 5. The new tracks were cool and the 'Gate Crasher' levels were surprising fun to do too. It is just more of the same really. The only event that proved to be somewhat of a struggle for me was the 'Roosevelt Island' time trail. Getting 3 stamps on that event actually made me quite the happy chappy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Update: 04 - Platinum 128

Lfd9793.png

Star Wars: Republic Commando

First Trophy

Delta 62

2S2fa9ad.png

2nd Nov, 2021

11:46:05 AM

Last Trophy

One of the Squad

1Sf76254.png

8th Nov, 2021

01:01:39 PM

First platinum update on my 'Trophy Tracker'! Second physical Limited Run Games purchase and my first LRG platinum! First time I've also gone straight into a game on the hardest difficulty too, which wasn't as much of a struggle as I thought it was going to be, especially considering I don't do very well when playing FPS's on the hardest difficulty. I'm just glad this game didn't follow that trend. The game itself is brilliant. Can't believe I missed it when it was new. It's nice to be able to play a game that isn't the PS2 Battlefront 2 that is about The Clone Wars. The Star Wars Prequel Trilogy might not be very good I enjoy The Clone Wars time period a lot and a game like this is right up my street. Just a shame that it was left open for a sequel that I guess we'll never get now.

Edited by Violino
  • Like 2

Update: 05 - Platinum 129

L8bb7bd.png

Train Sim World

First Trophy

GWE: Journey Shrinker :bronze:

2S84b5ca.png

1st Sep, 2020

09:47:38 PM

Last Trophy

The Master Key :platinum:

1Sc68fbc.png

12th Nov, 2021

12:07:55 PM

The hunt for the platinum is over! The hunt for 100% begins!

Train Sim World will return to Violino's Trophy Tracker!

Edited by Violino
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Update: 06

L8ae791.png

Train Sim World Main-Spessart Bahn - Complete

First Trophy

MSB: Trio Triumph :bronze:

71Sbca503.png

5th July, 2021

02:35:23 PM

Last Trophy

MSB: Bavarian Bounty :silver:

69S2a86f1.png

26th Dec, 2021

09:08:50 PM

More Train Sim World! Told you it was coming.

I read some stuff about this DLC being the worst for multiple reasons so I thought I'd get it out the way but my God, I did not expect it to be as bad as it was. The routes were boring. The trains were boring. And the glitches! This game is well known for it's glitches anyway but this DLC! I honestly thought I wouldn't get to 100% with this one. The amount of times I had to make a new TSW profile or completely reinstall the game.

I'm just praying the version of this DLC for TSW 2 is kinder with the glitches.

Edited by Violino

Update: 07 - Platinum 130

L5b7e92.png

Watch_Dogs

First Trophy

Hello World :bronze:

2S8980a8.png

27th May, 2014

09:28:30 AM

Last Trophy

100% Clear :platinum:

1Sf37106.png

3rd Jan, 2022

09:22:02 AM

Eight years! Eight years it took to get this game to platinum! Thanks to this site I've been able to check. It took me 2 weeks to get to 98% complete. Started the game when it came out and I achieved 'White Rabbit Object' on the 10th June, 2014. That's when I lost all hope of getting this platinum thanks to 'Social Lubricant'. Fast forward to eight years later and the PS5 era, the first game is free with the Watch_Dogs Legion season pass so I thought "why not try it on the PS5?" No idea why I thought that but I did and this happened and the me from eight years ago sucked because I only failed one round which was The Loop round 8 funnily enough, the rest were a first try and done, as was Pawnee and The Ward this time around.

No idea what changed and no idea why I decided to give it another go after all this time but I'm so glad I did!

And that's Violino's top tip for anyone still needing 'Social Lubricant' on the original Watch_Dogs. Do it on the PS5!

Edited by Violino
  • Like 1

I can’t believe nobody has commented here yet.

I really like your short updates as I don’t like reading through big chunks of text myself. Also the layout looks very good.

Good luck with your goals!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baker said:

I can’t believe nobody has commented here yet.

I really like your short updates as I don’t like reading through big chunks of text myself. Also the layout looks very good.

Good luck with your goals!

Thanks for the comment and thanks for the luck too lol, hopefully 2022 is a better year for my goals than 2021 was.

I just put the lack of comments down to the fact I don't really post much on the forums so people have no real reason or need to converse with me. I just do this thread purely for self motivation and so far it's doing a good job.

• Like 2

Great completions so far! The ...It trophy from Uncharted 4 is a challenge indeed, awesome work!

I also see you've dived in to Dirt 5; I love racing games, so seeing that is great to see. ? The Spyro series is also great fun, I hope they make a 4th installment at some point. That purple dragon needs the same love as that bandicoot! ?
2022 is a new year with a fresh opportunity to smash some new games, so best of luck!

• Like 1

On 03/01/2022 at 9:03 PM, Shrooba said:

Great completions so far! The ...It trophy from Uncharted 4 is a challenge indeed, awesome work!

I also see you've dived in to Dirt 5; I love racing games, so seeing that is great to see. 1f60e.png The Spyro series is also great fun, I hope they make a 4th installment at some point. That purple dragon needs the same love as that bandicoot! 1f605.png
2022 is a new year with a fresh opportunity to smash some new games, so best of luck!

Another Spyro would be great! I do like Crash and have played all 4 again on a different account but I’ve always had more fun with Spyro so I agree, he needs more love for sure! ??

As for Dirt 5. I actually enjoyed going for the platinum. It was easy and just racing, was nice to just race and get a platinum eventually. I found the DLC a little boring though. Just got to find the motivation for the newest F1 from CodeMasters. The coop career is a little off putting but I like the F1 games a lot so it’ll probably be done sooner rather than later. Hopefully before Grid Legends comes out.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Update: 09

L095bdd.png

F1 2021

First Trophy

Showing huge potential :bronze:

12S05f98c.png

30rd Jan, 2022

06:01:28 AM

Last Trophy

Epic Racer :platinum:

1S6ea7fc.png

10th March, 2022

10:06:25 PM

Nice, fun and easy game like 2020. The 50 hours on the track trophy was a bit annoying to do time wise but it was easy enough. The new story mode was fun and I really hope they carry on with that for 2022. Aston Martin finally being back in F1 and being able to drive for them was the personal highlight for me.

Up Next:

L50998e.png

Assassin's Creed Unity: Dead Kings DLC

Got the Platinum way back in 2017 but never realised I had the digital copy as I usually get AC games physically, not digitally. But I do have the digital copy and Dead Kings is free so after 5 years I shall try and get another old game to 100%.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Update: 11

Well Homefront didn't happen next, but a fair bit has since the last update so here we go.

L5b0623.png

Train Sim World DB BR 204 - Complete

L646794.png

Lake

Last Trophy

Delivery Status: Complete

1S81a8a2.png

23rd April, 2022

11:47:56 AM

L6350fa.png

Lake

Last Trophy

Delivery Status: Complete

1S81a8a2.png

24th April, 2022

07:19:54 PM

L789e66.png

Riders Republic

Last Trophy

King of the hill

1S4b2f93.png

13th May, 2022

09:23:32 PM

L250023.png

Concrete Genie

Last Trophy

The Artist of Denska

1S390fe9.png

15th May, 2022

02:45:34 PM

L350609.png

Life is Strange

Last Trophy

What If?

T5jnCqd.png

28th May, 2022

04:08:08 PM

L6807d1.png

FIA European Truck Racing Championship

Last Trophy

FIA European Track Racing Championship

1Sf71bb5.png

14th Aug, 2022

08:12:11 AM

L4495d1.png

Stray

Last Trophy

All Done

1S1b8977.png

16th Aug, 2022

09:42:27 AM

Up Next:

Lb2d921.png

Marvel's Avengers

• 2 months later...

Update: 12

Lb2d921.png

Marvel's Avengers

:platinum: 139

1Sbd70bd.png

Omega Level Accomplishment

15th October, 2022

03:34:31 PM

A game of two halves for me.

It started great. I was having fun. When you actually have stuff to do and some sort of story it was great, but once you get to about five or six trophies left, it sucks. I knew about the grind and what comes later in the game, but I wasn't prepared for it. The first time in a long time where I wasn't looking forward to playing my PlayStation. Knowing I had so few trophies left, I just wanted to finish it, but getting into the mood to play this game anymore become so hard. Especially when trying to save 100 people or complete the 50 hives. I felt like I went massively over both numbers, but I wasn't keeping count so who knows?

Play it on an alt if you want to try it out. Otherwise, be prepared for one hell of a grind at the end. If I could take it back I would. Just thankful I have no reason to play it again.

Up Next:

L45f7da.png

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

• 1 month later...

Update: 13

L45f7da.png

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

:platinum: 140

1S343ce1.png

This Is What We Do

28th November, 2022

07:18:31 AM

One of the first games I got when we got a PS5 about a year ago. I was well excited to play this as I've heard nothing but good things but my God, was this game not for me which I think comes from the films but I didn't like this at all. Don't get me wrong it's SO much better than the Avengers game (it's SP only so it was bound to be) but I was just bored and uninterested from the start. I didn't vibe with the story at all. At times I felt like it dragged really bad and some of the levels feel way too long in places. Some parts even felt like they should of been part of a cutscene or something. I just didn't understand why they were making me play certain sections.

Also, I just didn't vibe with the characters, but that's on me. I didn't like the look of the characters (besides Groot). The voice acting too, oh my God! For me that was the worst part of it. I had to play it on mute after the about an hour. Felt like they were trying too hard, especially Gamora's voice actor. I felt she was just shouting the whole time. Those things are a me problem though. I think the films are up there as two of the best in the whole MCU and I just couldn't stop comparing it to the films no matter how hard I tried.

The only plus I can think of (at the time of writing this that is), any Mantis fans will at least enjoy parts of it. She was the highlight for me and the only parts where I laughed were parts with her in it. She was by far the most interesting part of the game.

Despite my somewhat (mostly) negative feelings towards the game, I am glad I played it. It's the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' for flarks sake. I definitely should of gone straight to Spider-Man though.

Funny you should say that Violino

Up Next:

L8c23e0.png

Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered

Edited by Violino

On 11/28/2022 at 8:59 PM, Violino said:

Update: 13

L45f7da.png

Woah, I LOVED this game, and I was hooked right from the get-go. I think I spent a good 20 mins or so just listening to the music at the start of the game, and I even listen to that band on Spotify all the time too haha. I will admit that I think it dragged at times, and the fighting did seem a bit repetitive and to much, but other than that, loved it! Looking forward to what you think about Spider-Man :)

• Like 1

On 29/11/2022 at 11:06 AM, NZBigC said:

Woah, I LOVED this game, and I was hooked right from the get-go. I think I spent a good 20 mins or so just listening to the music at the start of the game, and I even listen to that band on Spotify all the time too haha. I will admit that I think it dragged at times, and the fighting did seem a bit repetitive and to much, but other than that, loved it! Looking forward to what you think about Spider-Man :)

The music's great to be fair, very Guardians. I just expected more from the game overall. I guess I wanted something different to what we got. Something like the movies and, for whatever reason, I can't not feel like that which for sure has had an impact on my enjoyment of it.

Loving Spider-Man so far too lol.

48 minutes ago, Violino said:

The music's great to be fair, very Guardians. I just expected more from the game overall. I guess I wanted something different to what we got. Something like the movies and, for whatever reason, I can't not feel like that which for sure has had an impact on my enjoyment of it.

Loving Spider-Man so far too lol.

The Star-Lord Band was my 2nd most played band on my Spotify Wrapped haha that is how much I enjoyed it. I've yet to see the 2nd film or the Christmas special they just released.

Oh glad to hear you are loving Spider-Man! I haven't played the remastered but I assume it is exactly like the original, which I absolutely loved too!

• 1 month later...

Update: 14

L8c23e0.png

Marvel's Spider-Man

:platinum: 141

1Sa97718.png

Be Greater

31st December, 2022

04:24:32 PM

May be years late to the party but I got there. Platinum and 100% done in one month and six days.

This is what I'm talking about. I know the others aren't PlayStation exclusive but to go from two Marvel games I didn't enjoy to this was perfect. I can't pick anything I didn't really like. My only complaint is about Peter Parker and that he's kind of boring to me now, but that's an issue I have with Spider-Man in general, not this game. The game itself was fantastic. The story is great (even though at times it was a little predictable), it looks great on the PS5. Most importantly though, it was fun. I was never bored or annoyed or wanting to turn it off. Even with the post-story grind and all the DLC too and the remastered trophies, although, I do think 'The Heist' was the best part of the DLC's, Black Cat was just a far more interesting character than Hammerhead and Silver Sable for me. I do hope she plays a part in number 2.

I haven't played many but, in my opinion, this is the best super-hero based game out there and I officially can not wait for the sequel.

Up Next:

L0d6cb4.png

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Edited by Violino

Update: 15

L0d6cb4.png

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales

:platinum: 142

1Sdcd034.png

Be Yourself

8th January, 2023

09:53:39 AM

First platinum of 2023 and no better game to follow up 'Marvel's Spider-Man' with than 'Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales'.

More of the same. More 'Marvel's Spider-Man' made by Insomniac Games. Not bad thing at all! To be Spider-Man again but as someone I found more interesting than Peter Parker? Just made the whole thing that little bit sweeter.

Made me even more excited for the sequel since it seems like we'll be getting both Spidey-Men. Hopefully some substantial Marvel's Spider-Man 2 news comes our way in 2023.

Happy New Year peoples!

Up Next:

Lf9cfa1.png

Sifu

Edited by Violino
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Update: 16

And it's a big one thanks to me forgetting to do this!

S1de516.png

Need for Speed Unbound

:platinum: 143

S77a70c.png

Wreckfest

:platinum: 144

S6d3344.png

Police Simulator: Patrol Officers

:platinum: 145

S269f9f.png

F1 22

:platinum: 146