Hardcore run tips and strategy

Hi.I have completed an hardcore run with the same character on both campaigns.I know with an usb save you can cheat and make it a joke but for me it's meaningless do that way because the purpose is not even die once and that is a fun and a great challenge.For who is interested to do it legit like myself i will share my loadouts and equip.

Before you even start the run it's good to have a good knowledge of the bossess and do some practice on adventure on hardcore.You will also get some good rings for beat bossess.Adventure still counts.Dumb as is sound if you feel tired it's better to take a pause and leave the game.It's not mandatory do it on a single run.This is the final result.

TFQ16oQ.jpgLet's talk how i get here.There are some items that are account bounds.It's good to unlock every single item for get 100 wins in survival mode.I use healing mods,hot shot and good boy.Hunter marks it's also great.I suggest to start with hunter class.Also i got lucky to get hunting pistol and twisted idol but if you don't get it just do adventure in order to get them.Twisted idol is a reward for kill the tree on heart.If you get the tree it will spawn on your map.Huntig pistol is obtained when a dying girl gives you a key to open a door.Hunting pistol oneshot enemies and twisted idol makes you tanky.Also unlock SMG.On Earth and Rhom is reccomended use that because you need fast fire.My cap was 15 because i want an easier life.Enemies with scale with your equip level.I used void set.I get it on Rhom with the puzzle.Great set and great bonus.For rings i used empowering loop(i get it for defeat the Unclean One on adventure on hardcore) and hunter's band(you can get it on Yaesha).Ring of supremacy(get to defeat Ravenger or Tothem father on harcore)is better but i not feel confortably using it.

hYMvwaE.jpgIf you not feel confortably with Ixillis avoid her fight.I fail 3 times facing here before i complete my run avoid fighting her.Go for headshots.You will unlock a great trait doing so.Also good boy kills counts toward the requirement to unlcok that trait.I made a mistake but before you fight Harsgaard use the stone you get after you defeat Nightmare to reset your trait.I did post beating Harsgaard.This is how your charcter will look.The pictures are on my language but look at the images.

9GNtzhr.jpg

B6ke9Np.jpgtOZhs1l.jpgpy9rwqD.jpg

I hope this would help playwer willing to try to defeat hardcore.Also good luck with it.