What really bothers me with Sinking City

P_Pigly_Hogswine

Never mind the performance, combat, or any of that. Why does a games set in the 1920s/30s have on every street corner mail boxes that feature the modern US Postal Service logo? Right above the words US Mail is the logo the USPS has been using since the 1990s.

I mean I know Frogwares games notoriously borrow ideas, visuals and styles from here there and everywhere but these time travelling mail boxes are just super lazy and kinda hilarious.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

The person meant it as a joke. They don't actually think it's unplayable.

Uhm, did you read the first post? The game has mail boxes that feature the modern US Postal Service logo. That's no laughing matter, it's serious business.

Hard pass.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thrnthrn said:

What do you mean by unplayable? This game is on my wishlist and would like to purchase it someday.

Yeah, that was sarcasm. I actually have the plat for the PS4 version. It's jank as all hell, but it's playable and overall enjoyable.

Edited by communistwookiee
  • Like 1

Ha. The game is fine. It has all the quirks of a standard Frogwares game. If you haven’t bought it and aren’t in a rush this is 100% something they’ll hand out with PS Plus at some point.

I wouldn’t bother with the PS5 version as it’s expensive, doesn’t update all that much, and those 1990s post boxes are still there …

• Like 1

1 hour ago, P_Pigly_Hogswine said:

Ha. The game is fine. It has all the quirks of a standard Frogwares game. If you haven’t bought it and aren’t in a rush this is 100% something they’ll hand out with PS Plus at some point.

Are you really sure? Isn't that the game that was supposed to come to PS Now at some point but didn't at the last moment because of some troubles with the publisher or something like that? Or am I confusing this with another game?