What games should I go for the plat in next?

lXenexer

Just now, BGriff1986 said:

Given the types of games you’ve got at 100% my vote would either be Broken Age (fantastic point and click game if you like Telltale stuff) or R&C: Crack in Time (mascot platforming at its finest)

Do like the R&C games, do wanna do some harder games as well tbh 

Just now, totakos1 said:

Great games selection, do 1 type of a game at a time then switch, I would start with Dark souls 3 at 85% so close

Thank you :) Have been wanting to do the souls series, have gone for the collectibles in 3 a couple times but maybe it’s time to get it done!

You've got a massive list to choose from. From having a quick scan I would recommend going for the games that fairly quick, easy and dont have DLC (unless you bought the version that included all DLC)

The ones that jumped out at me are;

Subnautica

FC: New Dawn

Control

Jedi Fallen Order

Dying Light

FC: Primal

Dark Souls Remastered (You've done Bloodbourne)

Infamous Second Son

• Like 1

Just now, Silocia said:

You've got a massive list to choose from. From having a quick scan I would recommend going for the games that fairly quick, easy and dont have DLC (unless you bought the version that included all DLC)

The ones that jumped out at me are;

Subnautica

FC: New Dawn

Control

Jedi Fallen Order

Dying Light

FC: Primal

Dark Souls Remastered (You've done Bloodbourne)

Infamous Second Son

Dying light is a sore subject ? need 3 other peeps to do some side quests with and I’m pretty much there. But yeah that’s a nice mix of games. Thanks :)

You've got so many games under 10% completion if I were you I would work out which of those I wanted to play the most and start from there, not sure which I would recommend because you've got a lot of different genres so it depends on what type of game you feel like playing

• Like 1

You say you want your completion percentage to increase, so my general rule of thumb is to dig as far deep in the backlog as possible.

• Wolfenstein II
  • Fifa 20
  • Black Ops 4
  • Fortnite
  • GT Sport
  • UFC 3
  • Friday the 13th
  • 7 Days to Die
  • Injustice
  • I Am Bread
  • Surgeon Simulator
  • Super Meat Boy
  • ESO

28 minutes ago, Helyx said:

You say you want your completion percentage to increase, so my general rule of thumb is to dig as far deep in the backlog as possible.

• Wolfenstein II
  • Fifa 20
  • Black Ops 4
  • Fortnite
  • GT Sport
  • UFC 3
  • Friday the 13th
  • 7 Days to Die
  • Injustice
  • I Am Bread
  • Surgeon Simulator
  • Super Meat Boy
  • ESO

If you want to increase the completion percentage, wouldn't you be better off going for quicker and easier games than 1000 hour platinums and games with a 10/10 difficulty? Sorry if I'm coming across negative but it just seems to me that you could get dozens of games 100%ed in the time it takes to do some of the games on that list! 

OP, I have a spreadsheet with the number of trophies missing for each game I haven't 100%ed. I find it helps me to see prioritise which games to go with next. Subnautica is a great game. Jed: Fallen Order is nothing special but a a pretty easy plat. Same for Far Cry Primal. Get those out of the way first maybe? 

8 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

If you want to increase the completion percentage, wouldn't you be better off going for quicker and easier games than 1000 hour platinums and games with a 10/10 difficulty?

The best way to increase your completion percentage is by finishing what you start. If OP keeps starting games with no regard for his completion, it doesn't matter what games anyone recommends.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lXenexer said:

Feeling a bit lost for what to play next  and I need to get my completion percentage up what games on my account should I go for next? Any responses appreciated :)

- Outriders is incredibly easy but somewhat grindy. Do it while you can. 

- Tekken 7 is incredibly easy and doesn't even require much skill. Can be done in under 10hrs.

- Days Gone starts slow but it's not hard to platinum.