All Plus Titles Missing for PS3 and Vita

wafflestomper810

8 hours ago, Moostache7 said:

Not sure if this helps at all, but just to provide more anecdotal evidence, I lost Duke Nukem 3D and Castlestorm (PS3, w/ all DLC) years ago from my Download List. Didn't bother trying to reach out to Sony since the former is delisted due to an expired license and me being SOL I always assumed would be out of Sony's hands, and the latter is inexpensive enough that I'd want to have it for keeps anyways so I just went ahead and bought it. Every other title I've received I've been able to keep, oddly enough, though I certainly went without a subscription for well on ~5 years between when I got those two titles and when I started my sub back up in early 2019.

If you want DN3D back you should ask the support for a complete transaction history, then give them the transaction code for DN3D and they'll probably help you. The same happened to me with Dragon's Crown for the Vita years ago.

4 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

If you want DN3D back you should ask the support for a complete transaction history, then give them the transaction code for DN3D and they'll probably help you. The same happened to me with Dragon's Crown for the Vita years ago.

Support told me they aren't authorized to give out transaction history lists due to privacy or some such reason. I asked for one because the search only goes back about a year on the playstation store.

Edited by wafflestomper810
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, wafflestomper810 said:

Support told me they aren't authorized to give out transaction history lists due to privacy or some such reason. I asked for one because the search only goes back about a year on the playstation store.

That's not true, i asked twice in the past and they always fulfilled my request. They gave me two Excel spreadsheets with all my transactions up to a certain point in time.

Edited by Lance_87

21 minutes ago, wafflestomper810 said:

Incompetence is everywhere when Customer Service is involved. Try again with a different person.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 7:26 AM, Lance_87 said:

The issue here for my specific issue is that the PS3 version of the game was entirely delisted. You can't buy this game anymore, haven't for years on any platform, so I don't have high hopes that Sony has the ability to reinstate a download that is unavailable globally for all people just for me, just because I once had it in my download list from PlayStation Plus. I know I could still try but it's been an absurd amount of time at this point and I'm far beyond able to get a 100% account at this point anyways so I'm just focusing on stuff that was fun. Wanted to share that I was effected by this issue, though, for the sake of others who might be worried it's a problem with their account or something that they did wrong (it's not)

5 hours ago, Moostache7 said:

The issue here for my specific issue is that the PS3 version of the game was entirely delisted. You can't buy this game anymore, haven't for years on any platform, so I don't have high hopes that Sony has the ability to reinstate a download that is unavailable globally for all people just for me, just because I once had it in my download list from PlayStation Plus. I know I could still try but it's been an absurd amount of time at this point and I'm far beyond able to get a 100% account at this point anyways so I'm just focusing on stuff that was fun. Wanted to share that I was effected by this issue, though, for the sake of others who might be worried it's a problem with their account or something that they did wrong (it's not)

Just try.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 0:01 AM, Moostache7 said:

The issue here for my specific issue is that the PS3 version of the game was entirely delisted. You can't buy this game anymore, haven't for years on any platform, so I don't have high hopes that Sony has the ability to reinstate a download that is unavailable globally for all people just for me, just because I once had it in my download list from PlayStation Plus.

For others reading this in the future, delisting ONLY affects future NEW sales and has NO impact on past purchases. (Please don't @ me about P.T., it's an anomaly.)

Delisted game files are still hosted on Sony's servers for downloading for anyone who obtained legitimate access before the delisting. Legitimate access means either direct purchase, redeemable codes, Plus subscriptions, etc.

As always, level 1 customer support has high turnover and poor training across every industry across the world. Just because someone has experience with one poor representative, doesn't mean that's the final word. Try again with someone new or ask for a supervisor. These requests are entirely reasonable and without enough people making these requests, it's highly unlikely a trend will ever be noticed by some competent engineer to fix some incompetent engineers error(s).

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

For others reading this in the future, delisting ONLY affects future NEW sales and has NO impact on past purchases. (Please don't @ me about P.T., it's an anomaly.)

Delisted game files are still hosted on Sony's servers for downloading for anyone who obtained legitimate access before the delisting. Legitimate access means either direct purchase, redeemable codes, Plus subscriptions, etc.

As always, level 1 customer support has high turnover and poor training across every industry across the world. Just because someone has experience with one poor representative, doesn't mean that's the final word. Try again with someone new or ask for a supervisor. These requests are entirely reasonable and without enough people making these requests, it's highly unlikely a trend will ever be noticed by some competent engineer to fix some incompetent engineers error(s).

Yeah it is (i mean P.T.), the files are still on the servers, it's like the system searches for the wrong address or something, but there are ways to redownload it, but it's a PITA and probably won't work for everyone. You need a PC and to have originally downloaded the thing when it was available.

We were probably close to have another "precedent" with Minecraft Story Mode but AFAIK it was eventually sorted out, or the whole thing was misinterpreted.

Edited by Lance_87

5 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Easier said than done, Daiv. Sony/Playstation blocks new attemps to use chat or phone if you used recently, even if your issue wasn't solved at all. Also there is the issue that most representative are so adamant on not solving any issues you might have.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4.8.2021 at 10:12 AM, Riyo_diculous said:

Hey guys, i just want to inform that my ps plus games is back.

better to check your ps+ games in psvita/ ps3 now

I test muramasa rebirth and is working now

i think sony fixed this issue 

sorry for my bad english

Did you have to contact Sony? Was the issue fixed for everyone or for you only? 

35 minutes ago, P3hmo6 said:

Did you have to contact Sony? Was the issue fixed for everyone or for you only? 

Some people reported that issue was fixed after contacting Sony. I also might have read somewhere that other didn't need to do it...but my memory could be faulty on this. It's best that you contact Sony Playstation support ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

I renewed my ps plus membership for 1 month after i let it expire for years, all the past downloaded games are gone even the ps4 ones, you guys are having issues with the ps3/vita games but for me it's everything !!!

You need to contact Sony's support and have them open a investigation for you. So far that's the only solution we know, nothing else really works (outside trying to restore the licenses on the ps4)

• 3 weeks later...