Wait, what?

1 hour ago, BEYOND-EVIL said:

Hopefully it’s not physical copies only lol

It is a physical only release. I checked their social pages and they indeed promoted it, no words on a digital release. You can thank Sony for putting a cross on more digital releases for the Vita, when the niche of users was still thriving.

1 hour ago, gnova said:

This is just a physical release and it’s already sold out. No plans for digital 

I missed it out first when the devs opened pre-orders, but then I could snatch one when copies were sold on VideoGamesPlus.ca.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

Yeah...this would be the smartest way to lose money and don't sell to much games cuz almost everyone have it on plus....

That's why i said owners, duh. You can make it available only for people that bought it on PS4. It is totally doable and was already done with other games.

Edited by Lance_87

19 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

That's why i said owners, duh. You can make it available only for people that bought it on PS4. It is totally doable and was already done with other games.

Owners you mean anyone who have it on plus , basically they would waste a loot of money if they do this instead of selling some LRG physical copies,we should be grateful that they are releasing something really good as this game on vita, that's super dead atm 

2 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

Owners you mean anyone who have it on plus

Again, no. You can limit the cross-buy to people that purchased games with money. Just like when Square Enix forbid the PS5 upgrade for owners of the Plus version of FF7 Remake.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Again, no. You can limit the cross-buy to people that purchased games with money. Just like when Square Enix forbid the PS5 upgrade for owners of the Plus version of FF7 Remake.

Even so, it's pointless as they will get a lot more money with only physical , most of the people who bought I would say 70% at least,got it for plus

The likely reason for physical only is because EastAsiaSoft probably helped with development costs, and releasing digitally at this point would not be profitable with ESRB and PEGi rating fees and low sales on a dying system. That and QA closing soon of course.

But unless someone from the dev team or EAS say so we will never know for sure.